A mistake?

(The video is a song I found today, it has no relation to the story I just wanted to share it)

Even though I'm taking a break for the weekend I'll leave you with this.

Your POV

The rest of the class was relatively boring but luckily Ruby kept us entertained. First she drew a picture of Port with a oversized belly, that seemed to crack all of us up (although Weiss didn't seem to entertained) and then she started fooling around. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing.

"the moral of this story? A true huntsman must be dependable! A true huntsman must be strategic, well educated and wise!" Each word he said made Weiss angrier and angrier. I had a feeling if I wasn't sitting in between them Weiss would've strangled Ruby five times over by now...

"So... who among you thinks they embody these traits?" He says. I silently raise my hand as Weiss's shoots up like a rocket.

"I do sir!" She says.

"Ah, we have two volunteers! Please step into the arena"he says. I get out of my seat as Weiss quickly pushes past me.
Who shoved a stick up her ass?(a/n: no jokes are to be made here or I will have your ass jumped)

"Ready? Go!"he says as he lets out a boar looking Grimm out of its cage with his axe. I pull out my scythe.

"Ok, so Weiss we need a pla-"

"Die!" Weiss yells charging at the beast

"Or not" I say narrowing my eyes at her.  She slashes at it a couple times before it charges at her she narrowly dodges it.

With it being distracted with Weiss I sneak up behind it and use shock jockey to shoot a giant bolt of lightning at it. It is stunned and starts to convulse spastically. I put my scythe under it and uses it as a lever to turn the beast on its back.
Unfortunately as it was rolling it kicked me back.

I go flying,tumbling in the dirt.

Good news is Weiss was still kicking...

"Good now attack its belly!" Ruby yells. Weiss looks back at her with a look of contempt.

"Stop telling me what to do!" Weiss yells. Unfortunately she wasted too much time and we missed our window of opportunity. The boar rolls back on its legs and charges at Weiss. Me (not wanting Weiss to get hurt) scrambles to get to Weiss before the monster.

Weiss turns away from arguing with Ruby to see the thing charging at her. Her eyes widen but before it can hit her I jump and quickly tackle her out of the way. The monster hits the wall.

While it was still dazed from hitting the wall, I run at it, scythe in hand sliding under it I grab my scythe and pull up cutting the Grimm's belly open. It stays still for a few seconds making sputtering noises before collapsing to the ground and turning into dust.

"Well done Mr Irons! I see a true huntsman walks among us!" Port says a keen smile crossing his lips.

I give a smirk and wave it off. I walk over to Weiss sticking my hand out to help her up

"good job-"

"What am to you!? A distraction!?" She yells angrily slapping my hand away and getting to her feet.

"Well what was I supposed to do?! You just charged in there with no plan whatsoever!" I yell defending myself.

"So!? I'm not a damsel in destress!" I just shrug.