Dress well

Sorry for not updating, I've been caught up with classes and some bullshit happened with my apartment.

Your POV (after classes)

The girls had to leave to get ready so I decided to take Jaune and Ren to get our suits for the dance. We were currently walking into Vale to the store.

"So what do you think of suits Y/n?" Ren asks. I shrug.

"Nothing, I don't really like them because they're uncomfortable, but that's about it, what about yourself?" I answer. He looks to the side, giving a contemporary glance.

"The only reason I'm getting one is Nora, she won't leave me alone, as for your question; I find them restricting" he says emotionlessly. I shrug

"Suppose' so" I say.

"What's it like wearing a suit?" Juane asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"You've never worn a suit before?" I ask skeptically. He nods.

"What were you planning to go in?" I ask. He shrugs.

"I told Pyrrha if she doesn't get a date I'd wear a dress-" he starts before being cut off by me.

"Nah mate, I'll rot in hell before I let you embarrass yourself like that" I state clearly. Suddenly a realization comes into my head.

"Wait, if she doesn't get a date? Dude didn't you ask her out?!" I say. He shakes his head confused.

I had been aware that Pyrrha had a massive crush on Jaune, and my boy over here was more thicker to it than yangs thighs.

Personally I believe it's a half-and-half for who's fault it is, cause 1. Jaune is dense, and 2. Pyrrha isn't straight forward.

"Bro-"

"We're here" Ren proclaims. I give a nod as we stop in front of the fancy looking store.

Walking in, I address the lady at the counter.

"Hello ma'am, we have 3 orders, names; Jaune, Ren and Y/n" I say clearly, she does a trick with her computer before looking at us with a look of realization.

"Oh! Your the three orders from beacon aren't you?!" She asks enthusiastically. Ren gives a small smile.

"Indeed"

"So we have one more reservation form beacon, can you take it and give it to the student?" She asks. I nod

"Sure, what's the name?" I ask.

"Cardin Winchester" she says with a smile.

My smile becomes wider than the grinch's.

"Oh don't worry, we'll get it to him" I say a sadistic smile on my face. Jaune and Ren look at me with looks of anticipation

"Great! I'll go get them!" She says going into the back. Jaune finally speaks up

"What are you gonna do with Cardin's?" He asks. I just look down with a shit-eating grin on my face.

"I seem to remember there being a spider infestation in vale's resident convenience store" I say, as Jaune adopts a smile.

Ruby's POV

I stand in a dressing booth in the dress store. Me and the girls were going to get ready for the dance,

This darn dress was giving me trouble, I couldn't get the last button.

"Yang could you help me with this?" I yell to my sister.

Suddenly the curtain to my dress room is pulled to the side and I see my sister come in with a beautiful dress on.