As a woman?

Tomorrow 3pm

Slight Lemon in this chapter

Your POV

I'm currently walking to Glynda's class, she said she needed help arranging tomorrow's lesson, so I said yes. I needed a way to get out of all the weird stares I was getting from people because of the specialist fiasco, apparently she was Weiss's sister...

Suddenly a red blur passes me. My eyes narrow.

"Ruby?" I deadpan. Suddenly it stops in front of me, sure enough it was Ruby. She looked nervous and her cheeks were a bright shade of red. I raise an eyebrow

"Any particular reason your so jumpy?" I ask, still tired. She rubs her arm.

"So The girls and I kinda have this agreement- we'll not really and agree- no let me rephrase-actually-" I cut her off

"I have somewhere to be, so would you please say what you mean to say" I say strictly. She taps her fingers together.

"Will you go to the dance with me and the girls!?" She shouts burying her face in her cloak. My face softens, I cock my head giving a light smile. Putting my hand up to her face and caressing it.

"Of course I'll go out with you, I don't know why your so nervous" I say with a smile. My face falls again.

"But I really do need to go" I say walking past her, she was currently smiling like an idiot.

Time skip

I knock on Glynda's door. After a few seconds it opens a crack and two green eyes pop out and greet me.

"Oh mr. Irons, please come in" she says opening the door to the empty classroom. I notice that there were a bunch papers in a pile on the floor, needing to be organized.

But my heart stops when I go to look at my teacher...

She was in track pants and a hoodie.

"Comfy?" I ask in disbelief. She raises an eyebrow.

"Am I not allowed to be comfortable mr. Irons?"she says. I shrug, not giving an answer.

"Anyway I need to mark these, could you sort those papers by which ones have a beacon insignia and which don't?" She asks pointing to the pile on the floor. In nod.

"Ok" I say.

Time skip

I was about halfway through the pile, but I noticed something, Glynda wasn't actually marking things, she was looking at me, I was uncomfortable so I try and initiate small talk.

"So I don't see you ever go home, why is that?" I ask her. I hear a shuffling noise.

"That's because I live here" she says casually. I was now interested.

"Really? don't you have a spouse to go home to or something?" I ask curiously. She shakes her head.

"No" she says, I could hear a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Some things just don't work you huh?" I say in a sad tone

"No, it's just I've never tried to get a boyfriend" she says, ok, now That's unbelievable.

"You've never had a boyfriend?" I say turning to her. She shakes her head.

"How old are you?" I say. She smiles playfully.

"You should not ask a maiden's age so casually mr. Irons" she says teasing me. I shake my head going back to my work.

"But I'm 26" she adds. That was interesting... there was a long silence before she asks me a question

"Can I ask you something Y/n?" She asks. I was now cautious at the mention of my first name. I silently nod.

"What do you think of me as a woman?" She asks. I freeze.

'As a Woman?' I think.

"I think your a hard working, stric-"

"Not my personality, my body..." she says, my heart stops.

'What the hell am I supposed to say!?' I think.

"I think you don't look bad for 26" I say sincerely.

"Thank you" I hear her voice, but it had re-located, it was now behind me. I stand up, spinning around to see that we were only a foot away from each other.

"Professor-" she cuts me off, putting her finger over my mouth.

"Do you think that you could date someone like me? Don't lie" she says. I consider the possibility.

"Under the right circumstances-"

"Yes or no" she says. Carefully weighing my options.

"Yes" I say. Her eyes narrow

"Good" she says grabbing the collar of my hoodie, pulling me into a lip-lock. She forces her tongue into my mouth, my eyes widen, but I don't fight.

After a while she pulls away for air.

"Professor, we can't! I'm your student!" I say, as she pushes me up against the wall.

"Please Y/n... I need you" she says... my eyes widen...

'Fine...'

I use her force against her, pushing her against the chalkboard, she gasps, probably not expecting the tables to be turned against her.

I untie the flag from around my waist, using it as rope to bind her hands to the bar above the board. Once she was properly restrained I grab the back of her neck pulling her into a rough, yet passionate kiss. Instead of her having the advantage, she easily gave me control, completely surrendering to her lust. My personality changes again...

"You and I are going to have some fun Professor..." I say with a smile on...

"Please call me Glynda, Y/n" she says... I smile shaking my head, she had no idea...

"Your gonna be calling me Master by the time this is over..." I say with a devilish smile on. I could see excitement, lust and a slight bit of uncomfortableness in her expression.

I pull her into another kiss, pressing our bodies together, this kiss lasts for longer, both of us savoring our closeness to one-another.

As we kiss, my hands wander from her neck to her thighs. I make sure to give her 'behind' a good squeeze, making her yelp into the kiss. I pull away as a string of saliva connects or mouthes.

I run my finger along the waistband of her track pants. She seems squeamish.

"Please don't tease me" she pleads, my eyes narrow as I give her ass a rough slap...

"I will do as I please, understand?" I say strictly, running my fingers along her crotch area, feeling her moist cunt through her track pants.

"Yes!" She says through gasps of pleasure. I make my strokes lighter, she whines.

"Yes,WHAT?" I ask. She groans.

"Yes master..." she says. Me (being satisfied with her answer) slowly pull down the track pants to reveal her panties (which were soaked through).

"I'm yours master..." She says through a sincere smile. I give an emotionless look as I run the zipper of her hoodie down slowly reveling a topless body. She squirms against her restraint, Feeling cold.

I open one of the cargo pockets of my pants, pulling out my bayonet. I run the bladed instrument along her panties. She mumbles something under her breath that I couldn't quite hear.

"What was that?" I ask playfully She huffs

"Please fuck me master!" She says reluctantly. I smile. This was going to be fun...