Dear, Y/n...

Y/n POV

Pacing around the stadium wouldn't do it, I needed somewhere secluded to gather my thoughts...

So I decide to teleport to my house

Closing my eyes I quickly feel the change of climate as I teleport to my... house?

It was extremely hot and I could hear a crinkling.

Quickly opening my eyes I see a giant inferno where my house once was

3rd person POV.

Y/n's eyes widen as he looks over the smoldering wreckage of what was once his house.

But he quickly composes himself, closing his eyes and hanging his head.

'God damnit' he mutters in his head.

Turning around, he sees something that makes him stop dead I'm his tracks...

The letters... the two letters that were there from the beginning were promptly stuck to a tree by a knife.

But they were changed...

Y/n wearily walks up to the tree, as if he was walking across a minefield.

The first letter now read: "to my dearest D̶u̶n̶d̶a̶r̶a̶ Y/n" the new text was crude and messy, kinda like Y/n's own handwriting, but this one was much more unprofessional.

Y/n grabs the knife and tries to pull it out. The knife dosen't budge

'Come'on...' Y/n mutters in his head putting more force into the pull.

Finally the knife comes out with a confirming 'thunk' the two letters still attached. Y/n stumbles back.

Y/n closes his eyes trying to forget the blazing fire behind him. He starts to shake, his anger rising.

'Some asshole thinks he can come in here, burn down my house, mock me and-'

"AHHHHHHHH!" he yells out in anger as he uses undertow to drench the until it was out.

Angrily tearing open the letter, Y/n quickly looks over its contents to see.. that it wasn't complex at all.

 that it wasn't complex at all

"Good day, Y/n. I hope that I have found you in good heath... don't get yourself down about that old house... that's the least of your worries...

Signed, catch me when you can"Y/n reads aloud to himself. Turning over the note he sees the message that, even if he didn't know it now, would change his life.

"P.S ya looked monotone, so I've decided to give ya a reason why, no need to thank me... ha!

-JTR"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Y/n mumbles. Closing his eyes and taking in a long breath. Y/n gathers his thoughts.

"Ok, this is fine" he reassures himself, struggling to recognize his own lies.