Detention

Your POV

I teleport outside the detention class to see Glynda glaring daggers at me and Ozpin just smiling.
Good news was Ruby was looking really happy.

"Finally realized you couldn't skip out of detention?" Glynda says glaring at me. I just give har a lazy look snapping my fingers as the biology textbooks had been reading the night all this started teleported into my hand.

"uhhhh, yeah....sure" I say. She grits her teeth opening the door to her office

"In now!" She yells as me and Ruby quickly scurry into the room. The room was the cliche teachers room with a study table and a desk.

There were 3 chairs at the desk in the middle. One of the chairs was far fancier then the others so I just assumed that that was Glynda's.

 One of the chairs was far fancier then the others so I just assumed that that was Glynda's

( N-Nani?! gravity defying plant?!)

I sit down and get comfortable pulling out my book and resumed reading.

Ruby just sat in her chair with her legs clinched tight and her hands in her lap fidgeting out of boredom.

Glynda strolls back into the room sitting at her desk. She looks at me and Ruby before sighing and pressing a button on her desk.

The wood cover of the table slides off to reveal a holographic table of sorts

I go back to minding my own business, reading my book and not paying attention to the outside world

Although something catches my attention: Glynda keeps on playing the same recording over and over again. The recording was from a hidden camera looking at an arms deal between a member of Roman's mafia and a group of people with red hoodies and intimating guns. They had skulls painted on their hoods and their hoods blocked out their faces.

I wonder... fuck it. It's not my business anyway...

But she kept on playing it over and over, studying it for something possibly unseen. I couldn't take it.

"Who are they?" I ask eyeing the recording. She doesn't move her head, her eyes turn my way and narrow.

"Mmmmmm?" She hums. I repeat myself.