Lunch time

Your POV
After grabbing our stuff for the second half of the day me and Ruby make our way to the cafeteria.

While walking Ruby tries to hold my hand I quickly pull away.

"Ruby! What did I say about secrecy?!" I whisper-yell. She slinks away.

"Sorry..." she says we finally enter the cafeteria. It was a messy room with lines of benches that smelt of BO and young teens.

"Hey guys!" We look to see Yang waving at us from a bench, the rest of our team was sitting with team JNPR

"Hey guys!" We look to see Yang waving at us from a bench, the rest of our team was sitting with team JNPR. She motions for us to sit down with them.

"Ahoy over there!" I say as we approachthe table. The teams slide over to make room.

"So did you guys get your legs broken by the professor!?" Nora says full of energy. My head flashes back to the face Glynda made when she saw me and Ruby kissing.

"Uhhhh, no" I say hesitant. Nora's eyes scan my face for a hint that I was lying but me being the stone cold bastard I am keep a straight face-never wavering. She soon loses interest and leaves me alone, but now my focus was on a group of four boys, they appeared human but had pale white skin and glowing red eyes.

Their leader seemed to be this kid in a hoodie...he looked 19

But before I can inquire any further my thoughts are interrupted by a distressed call

"P-please stop t-that hurts!"

I look to see a timid looking rabbit Faunus having her ears pulled by this cliche bully looking dude. They were causing her physical pain and laughing about it?

Well if they think pain is funny... then what I'm about to do is going to be hilarious...

I begin to walk over to the table, as my teammates said nothing probably predicting what was about to happen.

I approach the guy who seemed to be the ring leader. As I walk towards him he gives me a look that says: 'fuck off'

" hi... so do you mind not, let's see... I dunno... hurting the other students for your own sick pleasure?" I ask casually. He looks at me with a smirk.