I promise.

(Hello everybody, hope your all well, so I've been looking through my feed and have seen some comments that point out how easily the girls fall for your character in this story... and I agree, it was Very fast... but see here; that's how these harem books work! It's like they've never read a harem book before (no offense to the blokes who wrote the comments)
So basically harems are stories that are centred around a male character that has a bunch of girls fall for him right off the bat. Don't believe me? then please refer to: Highschool dxd, trinity seven, Highschool of the dead, infinite stratos, date A live...(three hours later)

Enjoy, ya heathens☘️

(Now onto the story)

Previously...

"Who's neo!?"

————————————————-

Your POV

I raise my hands in surrender

"Alright- well- Weiss, Listen-" I manage to stutter out. She raises an eyebrow.

"Don't give me that crap!, who is she!?" The other three girls don't say anything, not wanting to invoke the wrath of the snow queen.

I quickly fabricate a story.

"She's the daughter of a friend of my father's, we used to play when we were younger" I say in a firm voice, walking towards her and snatching my scroll back.

"And it's rude to look through people's stuff" I say with a glare, Weiss looks down like a kid who had just gotten a time-out. Suddenly a question comes into my head.

"Wait a minute- why do you care who I hang out with?!" I say glaring. She makes a panicked expression before going into a defensive state

"I- I just don't want my teammate participating in lewd debauchery!" She says stumbling over her words. Yang puts her hands on her hips and scoffs. I quickly clamp my hand over her mouth before she could start world war three.

Suddenly I feel something slimy- eww gross!

I reel my hand away from a smirking Yang with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

"Yang!" I yell grossed out. She smirks.

"Didn't your mother ever teach you manners!?"  I yell. Yang's smile fades as she adopts a serious gaze. But my attention is called away before I can inquire further.

"Ahem* it's almost curfew time!" Weiss says pointing to her watch that read 8:47 (that watch looked like it costed a fortune on its own). This situation was stressful as it was with girls arguing over me left and right... déjà vu (no initial d jokes)

"Well I'm going to grab a drink" I say making up an excuse to get away, quickly teleporting to the cafeteria.

Blake's POV

"Now look what you've done!" I yell at Weiss from my bed, she seemed offended, putting her hand on her chest.

"Me!?" She says. I roll my eyes

"He wants a normal day where he's not accused of something every 5 seconds!" Ruby interjects in an almost angry tone

"I'm not accusing him!"