Please stay...and please don't leave

(There will be a new character introduced at the end ow this chapter, Jack the Ripper (from Assassins creed)
Mostly because I have plans, big plans. Like I said. The book would is gonna be big!

Charon's POV

I carry an unconscious Velvet through the halls of beacon.

I felt fulfilled that night, just like Connor said I would. That old fool is worth more than he lets on.
Once I find her team's dorm I knock on it.

Nothing

I knock again, this time louder

Still nothing

Are they really heavy sleepers or?... well I guess I can't blame them, it was 12:30 at night

I gently place Velvet down so she's leaning on the wall. She makes a moaning sound from her loss of contact with me. I chuckle; she was so cute.

Using my powers I transform my body into liquid Tar. Now that I was a liquid I run under the door and transform back into my normal form.

I look around, it was pitch black, but through the darkness I could make out four shapes: beds, three of them occupied.

Unlocking the door I pick Velvet up again, she was surprisingly light for a "5'6" girl, I myself was "6'6" but the Tar made up most of my strength after my muscles were practically destroyed during the Comparison Tests.

I close the door behind me so the light from outside wouldn't wake her or her teammates. I go to the bed that looked uninhabited and slowly pull the covers back.

I lay her on the bed removing her shoes. She turns a bit. not feeling my arms around her She makes a whimpering sound.

I then pull her legs under the sheets, then pulling the covers up to her neck. She snuggles up a small smile crossing her face.

"Goodnight Velv, I love you..." I then turn to leave but my hand is grabbed.

"P...please stay... with... me" she says in a very quiet and tired voice. I could tell she was half-asleep.

"Velvet, I have to get back to my team" I quietly plead.

"Please... stay..." she say ignoring my words,

I sigh, knowing she wasn't going to give in. I lightly kiss her cheek as I stand up, slowly taking off my suit jacket.  After that was done I unbutton the first three buttons of my dress shirt so I wouldn't get uncomfortable. I quickly slip off my shoes

After that I pull the covers off and get into the bed wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her close.