This is getting out of hand

(No Star Wars/anchorman jokes in this Appartement)

Your POV

(The next morning)

I was currently in the bathroom, by the sink washing my face. I had made it a habit to wake up early, why?  Girls. that's why, see; With the 'sleeping arrangement' (or lack of there of) I'm boxed in at all sides and if I accidentally touch a girl In my sleep then all the others get all fussy and I'll never hear the end of it.

I finish up with my face, grabbing a hand towel and wiping my face with it. Throwing the towel around my neck, I grab my scroll (which was on the sink counter) and open it.

To my surprise,the school had sent an email.

I click the little mail Icon to view the letter.

Dear junior hunter:

Scout reports have shown that Grimm activity has increased in the emerald forest by 34%

Due to this missions are postponed, therefore, please resume your normal day schedules.

If you have any questions please come down to the student council office and file a complaint.

Thank you for your time
                                          Cordially- Prof. Goodwitch

Well that sucks balls.
I sigh pulling up the notes app looking for my schedule. I could've swore I wrote it down in here somewhere....
Ah,
I click on the note aptly named: schedule: important!

Shit, I had Grimm studies first. Oh well, in for penny, in for pound. I suppose.
Suddenly I get a text:

: )

It was neo. I click out of notes and open the texting app

Y:what?

N: I got a surprise for you ;)

Y: what is it?

...

Y:neo?

....

Y:try to text me back when you can, okay?

I go to turn my phone off  but it vibrates. I sigh, I was getting tired of this.

It was another email, from beacon.

Mr irons,
Please come to my office when convenient
I have a task for you. Following the completion of the task
You will be given the rest of the day off.

Cordially, Glynda.

'That's weird... why did she use her first name?'
I shake my head.

'Never mind that, I have to write the girls a note. Blake would have notes right?' I ask myself.

Going to her bedside table I quickly rummage through the top drawer finding nothing.
But looking through the bottom drawer, I find a case of the entire collection of the ninjas of  love novels.

One of the novels was out and Blake must've been using the note pad as a bookmark because low and behold; there it was.

I quickly open the book grabbing the note pad but I freeze. My thoughts take over: