Sleepless night?... you could call it that.

(The drawing is jack without his mask, it's my fist time drawing a face so lay off me)

(Lemon chapter and mention of suicide)
Also this is my first time writing lemon chapter so leave me alone

Your POV

I was currently in the master bedroom's bathroom getting ready to shower, I really liked the bathroom here it really fitted with the fact that my house was essentially a giant cabin

I had asserted to the girls that they would be sleeping in the guest room, a few whining- full minutes later and they agreed, to my knowledge, they were currently asleep. I of course took the master bedroom for myself. I was looking forward to a goodnights sleep.

I take my shirt off, throwing it on the stone floor before glancing in the mirror. Seeing myself staring back at me made me uneasy, it reminded me of my twin situation. And that man... no time for that.

Speaking of unknown things, I still have yet to figure out who the hell D.T was and-

"Y/n?"

Ruby?

Jack's POV

I sit at my desk in my office at flood town central.

(important!Flood town: flood town is the name the reapers give to a series of small islands lining on the outskirts of the kingdom of empire

(important!
Flood town: flood town is the name the reapers give to a series of small islands lining on the outskirts of the kingdom of empire. They act as the slums of empire, being the home of any reaper who: 1. couldn't join the military body, or 2. Refused to. The size of all the islands put together is 10,300 square kilometres.

The reaper military's brigadier general (jack) has chosen a select three islands to be the base of him and his forces(the 3rd and 6th armies) despite the military council's protest to one of their best generals living in a dump.(Note that these select islands are not complete shitholes), these islands are called flood town central.

It was currently 12 pm and I was contemplating suicide with a revolver in my hands. It wasn't the first time I've considered ending it and probably won't be the last... usually to contemplate ending your own life I'd have to be hella' drunk but surprisingly, I was not intoxicated I had a gun in one hand and a cigar in the other.