Dance in the morning...

Your POV, tomorrow

I let out a strangled cough as something soft brushes up against my face. I slowly open my eyes to see Blake with a smile on her face, she had been tickling my face with her tail.

"Y/n we have classes"She says quietly. I shake my head.

"Where are the others?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"They went to class, it's 8:30" she says. I wave my hand, sliding up so that I'm sitting on the edge of the bed. I was currently in my combat pants, I didn't have a shirt on because I don't sleep with a shirt on(duh). I grab my t-shirt (that was covering the lamp. I had thrown it aimlessly when I took it off last night). Suddenly Blake's cheeks go a shade darker.

"So I heard you said yes to Ruby's proposition..." she says nervously. I just smile.

"Yeah, you best practice your dancing" I say, giving her a wink making her look down and blush.

After putting my boots on, I grab my books. Looking back at my sexy feline

"You comin' Kitten?" I ask, this only seemed to embarrass her more.

"I don't actually know how to dance..." she says. Wow, I was shocked.

"Really?" I ask. She shakes her head. I look at the clock.

8:35

Putting my books down I go to the radio and put on Stolen dance, I had learned how to dance from formal events my father had me tag along to.

"W-what are you-?" she stutters only to be silenced by my finger over her lips.

I grab her hand, and entwine our fingers, I guide her other hand over to my shoulder, putting my hand around her waist.

"Follow my lead" I say softly as I begin to walk her(quite literally) through the waltz.  We slowly dance to the tempo of the music. Blake's Amber eyes look up at me with inspiration.

"Y/n this is so romantic!... just like the books I read..."She says happily.  I just give a small(yet genuine) smile as she rests her head on my shoulder.

"I love you" I whisper softly in her ear. She says nothing but I feel a light vibration on my shoulder as she purrs for me. After the music stops, She looks up at me.

"You continue to surprise me, Y/n Irons" she says with a smile on her face. I don't respond.

"We should probably head to class, it's 9:17" I say ignoring her original statement. Her face lights up with concern before falling back into a smile.

"We're gonna get detention for sure, but at least it was worth it..." she says with a heartwarming smile. I give a wink.

Time skip

I open the door to the classroom to reveal an angry looking Glynda, who's expression fades as soon as I give her a look that says:

'Give me detention, and no more sexy time for you'

"Take your seats..." she mutters. We do so.

For a change, I actually sat away from the girls this time. Today I just sat In my seat, apathetically taking notes.
Suddenly I hear rustling beside me, looking to see Weiss. I spare her no more than a glance, casually remarking;

"Hey princess" she's learned to live with the nicknames I call her.

She wasn't paying attention to the Grimm studies at all, she just huffs, crossing her arms.

"I expect you to hold ME like that too" she remarks sounding embarrassed. I instantly stop in the middle of writing a sentence, Turning to her;

"Come again?" I ask curiously. She just pouts.

"You should be honoured to have an opportunity to have the young maiden of the Schnee family in your arms, you peasant!"she says. I was confused.

"Start from the beginning snowflake" I say, still not fully understanding.

"Mrs. Cat-ears over there was bragging about how you held her...lucky" she says muttering the last part. I grit my teeth as I make a mental note.

'Checklist:

- punish Blake for not being able to stop yapping her trap

I scoff

"Remind me to never hold her again..." I say distastefully. Weiss's face lights up.

"Really?" She says. I narrow my eyes

"Of course not"I say obviously.

"While I'll excuse you being late, I do expect you to listen to my lessons!" I hear my pet yell from the bottom of the class. I roll my eyes feeling a bit bitter right now.

"Oh chill out, it's not like I caught you with your pants down or anything" I say making a jab at last night. Any normal student would've gone through hell on earth if they said that to Glynda,but I was a special exception. She blushes and goes back to teaching.

"So what do the other two think?" I ask, turning my attention back to the snowcone with anger issues. Weiss just rolls her eyes.

"Classic reactions" she says, I given her a look that orders: "go on"

"Well, Yang responded by chastising Blake for 'taking advantage of you' and Ruby pouted and did her usual jig" she says, to be fair to her; those were classic reactions.

"Now that bitch is smiling smugly like she's the queen of the world or something..." she says bitterly. I roll my eyes at her inhospitable behaviour.

"Guess you two have something in common, huh?"I say emotionlessly.

"I'm sorry?!" She whisper-yells. I give her a look that says: 'shut up' and she backs down.

Ding!

"There will be a test on this last period!"

"What?"