...dance at night

(I hope you all had a good Christmas, and to those who didn't, I'm sorry  that you did and I hope you feel better, enjoy this chapter everyone, and thank you for being so supportive of this book. if you write you can probably relate to the fact that writing is a mood; sometimes you want to do it,and sometimes you don't, and I have those kinds of days, but whenever I see a comment saying something along the lines of "this is cool" or "keep it up" it really makes my day so thanks)

Your POV

It was currently 8:00, I was walking to the dance.

The girls were getting ready. And Jaune was with his team, I had contemplated hooking Jaune and Pyrrha up, but decided against it, it was not the time

Yang's POV
I put my necklace on so it dangles just above Y/n's emblem. This night was going to be amazing, I just knew it...

I take some time to reflect, I loved Y/n no doubt about it, but why? He had many desirable traits but I just couldn't place my reason...

He was a smart, quiet, no-nonsense,humorous (at times) and dominant person... come to think of it, he was perfect for me.

3rd person POV

Ruby's mind races in a mix of happiness and nervousness as She does her dress up, 'I'm actually going to a dance with him...will he like my dress?-'

Her thoughts are cut off by her brain;
'Well... Y/n is a very practical person,he really doesn't care how you look...'
He was like a knight... her silver eyed knight.

Blake Belladonna blushes as she puts her heels on, sun had asked her out to the dance but she(obviously) said no, her feelings were clear.

It was so hot... she had read a book like this. She can't remember the title...

It was about a innocent girl who falls in love with an apathetic boy, the boy cared little for her back, though but slowly she melted his icy heart, one night he took her to a dance, and they finally kissed, after that they went to a field that the moon shone over and...

Blake sighed in bliss just thinking about it...

Weiss's POV

Weiss was in the bathroom brushing her hair.

He was amazing... everything she could have asked for... he was like her knight-

No, not a knight he was like a peasant, a filthy scruffy peasant, one whom the "princess" could never hope to be with. One whom the king would execute for simply looking at his daughter. One who she would run away with regardless of the consequences.

He would take his beloved by  the hand and lead her to the barn on his commoner farm, and take her then and there upon a Pille of hay, he would stand up for her to the king, even in the face of pain and death, her faithful... love...

The though of her being a princess and him being a peasant intoxicated her. His rebellious personality only made it better.

Y/n's POV

It was 9 and the dance just started. I was currently getting myself a glass of punch.

"I see your hiding at the punch bowl too" I hear Jaune's voice behind me, I was slightly offended by the insult to my confidence.

I turn around my trench coat swaying as I do.

"Brother, I ain't hidin' from shite" I say relaxed. Turning my head looking over the students laughing and dancing.

 Turning my head looking over the students laughing and dancing