Jealousy?

(Hi everyone I'm back from England, not like you give a sweet flyin' fuck, also if your wondering about the picture I just thought it was cool and I want it. piano and all, but what would I know? I live in an apartment in one of the most sparsely populated countries in the world...)

Your POV

After roaming the store for a bit I couldn't find a coffee table that I liked so I ended up heading back to Beacon. it was now 6:30 pm

I'm currently in downtown vale walking towards Beacon tower.
I walk in silence keeping my head down and my hands in my pockets. Suddenly I feel a vibration on my hand, it was my scroll, neo was texting me. I decide to text and walk.

(When someone's name is put beside a line of text it means its a phone conversation)

N:Hey, i forgot to say thanks for the ice cream back there

I shiver remembering the kiss

Y: no problem, although I just wasn't expecting a kiss

N: ...

N: I'm sorry, did you not like it?

I stop in my tracks... 'did I really have to think about this now?'
I sigh.

N:hello? You there?

Y:it's not that I didn't like it, it's that i wasn't expecting it y'know

N:oh...

N: I'll be sure to give you a warning next time😝
I roll my eyes at the cute teen's comment

N: so where are you from?

Y: well I'm not really sure, but right now I'm a student at beacon.

Neo dosen't respond becoming dead silent.
I wait a few minutes and she still dosen't answer.

"She probably got busy or something" I tell myself only half believing the words coming out of my mouth.

Neo's POV

I repeatedly stab my bed with my sword I concealed in my umbrella. I was in a fit of rage

'So I finally find someone I like and they turn out to be my mortal enemy!' I mentally scream...

When I'm finally to tired to continue I drop my sword collapsing onto the floor of my apartment.
I shut my eyes tightly, tears threatening to show...

I debate with myself on what to do...

'I could just not tell him... but what would I do if I have to face him?... I could tell him... but he might hate me...
I could...'

Yang's POV

I'm sitting on the floor playing video games with Ruby as Weiss paces nervously...

"You dolts! Y/n has been missing for a day now and you two have the gall to casually play video games!" Weiss yells distressed. I raise an eyebrow.

"What about Blake?" I ask. She blushes

"Well yeah, I guess, her too" I roll my eyes at her answer.