Black and silver

3rd Person POV

Jack walks in the ruins of the train station, humming a tune that was barely audible. He stops when hears a groan behind a rock

Walking around the stone he finds... that boy he's been watching...

Your POV

I rub my eyes and get up, the fall had disoriented me.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I hear a voice behind me, but I recognize the accent: The black figure.

Grabbing my c96 I spin around and fire in the direction... but hit nothing. He was gone. Then I'm tapped on the shoulder.
I go to elbow him in the face, but he catches it and spin me around punching me in the face.

I go stumbling back grabbing my nose.

"I've been in this 367 years kid! You think you and your little gun will beat me?" He laughs. I pull out cold irons bayonet and swing it him... but it goes right through him... I stumble back, but he grabs the collar of my hoodie picking me up... only to slam me down into the ground.

I cough turning myself over to see the faceless sociopath in front of me...

"Besides... what could you do anyway-?"he's cut off as I use windblast to throw him into the ceiling of the cave. He lands beside me coughing his lungs out.

"Now You've done it boyo" he says, his voice had lost its cocky, egotistical tone and now only held the purpose of pain and suffering.

He gets on top of me, wrapping his hands around my throat, crushing my windpipe
I struggle for air as he squeezes... tighter and tighter.

"Die, die, die,DIE!" He yells. Before being shot off me with something that sounded like a shotgun.

"Y/n!" I hear Ruby's voice. She runs up to me putting my head in her lap...

"Are you ok?!"she says frantically. I just chuckle (the best I could) and Gently hold her hand. Looking around I see that my team was here, as well as our professor.

"I'm fine Ruby" I say

Jack's POV

I knew I could kill them all... they were mortal... and I wasn't.

But I had to pick my priorities....

Using my darkness, I teleport to the base.

"We had out now! Start the engine!" I yell as everyone scrambles onto the train.

Your POV

"You need medical attention!" Blake argues as we run through a tunnel. I shake my head

"Maybe so, but we have a job to do!" I say determined. She just sighs and continues running.

We finally arrive at a courtyard where we see a train slowly leaving. quickly deducing the situation professor Oobleck speaks
"I see... students! We must stop that train!" The professor yells. We all knew what to do.

Jack's POV

I stand at the front of the train with Roman, soon a white fang soldier comes up behind us.