The arrival

Your POV
I'm sittng on my bed in the shop with my head In my hands.

'Fuck fuck fuck! What was I thinking!?' I mentally yell at myself. I hear a slight knock at the door and I look to see my father poking his head in the door. I look up at him with a defeated look.

"I heard you yelling. What's wrong?" He asks. I shake my head.

"I'm a bit stressed, because it finally dawned on me that I'm about to go into one of the most renowned schools on remnant with a pistol and a farming scythe!" I yell. He just sighed scratching his chin. He then gets up.

"wait here" he says. I give no response just look up stoically.

He then comes in with a really old looking shotgun. With a bayonet. he sits down next to me.

"Here" he says and he hands it to me

"Here" he says and he hands it to me. I was shocked, this thing looks ancient.

"I used that when I participated in the great faunus/human war. O'l reliable. That thing is over fifty years old so take care of it ok'? She may be a bit rusty but she never let me down, she's the 23 most powerful gun on remnant. this gun kept me alive throughout my darkest hour now, it is my hope, that it will do the same to you." he said. I was speechless. I said nothing and gave my father a giant hug.

"Dad, I have no idea what to say" I say giving him a smile.

"You don't have to say anything my son...but I do. I don't care how well you do in that stupid school just know that i am the luckiest man alive to be your father" he says. I smile and begin to walk out the door.

"I won't let you down dad" I say walking out to board the airship.

Tem skip

I'm sitting in a chair on the airship. with my scythe and old shotgun on my back (i had put 2 hinges on my scythe so that it folded up into a compact shape). I keep my head down trying not to garner too much attention.

Key word trying...

"Y/n!"

Ruby's POV.

"Oh my god,oh my god! I can't believe that my sister is going to beacon with me!" Yang yells grabbing me in a bear hug and spinning me around. I inch away uncomfortably.

"Yang stop!" I whine embarrassed.

"But I'm so excited!" She yells very energetically.

"Yang Really, it was nothing!" I say trying to make it out to be smaller than it actually was(please nobody make a joke here).

"What are you talking about?! Everyone at beacon is going the think your the bee's knees!" She says, finally I snap.

"Yang stop! I don't want to be the bee's knees! I want to be an normal girl, with normal knees!" I say, she was about to say something but suddenly he has this mesmerized look in her eyes and all I have to say is: if yang had a tail it would be going crazy.

"Whoa! Who's tall, stoic and sexy over there" she says lustfully. I look to see... Y/N! I call out.

"Y/n!" I yell. He looks over with a mixture of surprise, irritation and a very small ghost of a smile. He gets up and walks to us.

"Ruby." He says in is usual monotone voice.

"Hey there sexy~" Yang says in a sultry tone. I feel a burning feeling of jealousy come down like meteor on my emotions. But I muster the strength to suppress it from showing.

"Uh... hi?" He says as more of a question than a reply. She moves closer and puts her hand on his chest. This breaks me. I tear yangs hand off and was about to give her a piece of my mind when a boy comes running over to us. He then holds his stomach and throws up at our feet.

Panic ensues.

"Holy shite!" Y/n says in his usual accent. His hand then begins to glow white and wind forms around it. Then with a flick of his wrist the boy goes flying across the airship.

"Oh my god there's some on my shoe! Get it off, get it off!" Yang yells running around and kicking her foot

"Calm down you crazy dame!" Y/n yells. Yang ignores him jumping on my back.
And me (being unable to support the weight of my sister) crumbles under the weight. I try to balance myself by grabbing onto Y/n but he just comes down with us.

Now we're all in one big pile.

"Oh~ I actually don't mind this~"yang says. I look to see Yang with her head resting in between Y/n's legs right next to his crotch. She starts to turn her head and I was having none of it.

I instantly get up and pull her legs getting her away from him. Y/n gets up next looking worried. He looks in the direction that he had launched vomit boy.

"I had better go see how the poor lad's doing"he says walking off. I get up crossing my arms.

"jeez sis why won't you let me have a bit of fun with him?" Yang asks. I scowl.

"Because he's mine!" I yell. Yangs eye widen and she smiles mischievously. I realize what I had just said. I turn beet red and bury my face in my cloak. Yang looks at me seriously.

"That guy is a lot for someone like you to handle. so you wouldn't mind..." she says. I didn't care he was mine and I wasn't giving him up.

"... if we shared him?" My eyes widen.

Your POV.

After checking up on vomit boy(who I learned was named jaune) There was an announcement from the huntress that had saved us the night before.

"Hello everyone my name is professor Goodwitch And welcome to beacon..." she says I look out the window to see a magnificent sight.

" she says I look out the window to see a magnificent sight

I sigh closing my eyes.

'Welcome to beacon'