The Teacher Part One

It was your next year back at the local elementary school teaching art.

You heard there were going to be some new teachers this year, but you weren't sure who they were or what they would be teaching.

You rolled over to check the time, 6:00 am. You loved your job, but you hated getting up early.

Once you climbed out of bed, you decided to wear a long pink and white stripped shirt with puffed sleeves at the wrist, an army green skirt, and brown flats. Then you straightened your long dark blonde hair and put some makeup on.

You grabbed something quick to eat, got some coffee, and then grabbed your purse and school bag for the day.

Once you arrived at school, you went to your classroom, and got everything set up for the day. It was only 7:15 by the time you got there. The students didn't show up until 8:30.

As you were setting paper on the second to last table, you heard the door slowly open, you look up and see a very tall guy, wearing black Ray Ban glasses, and was dress professionally.

"Uh, excuse me, is this room 327?" You noticed a slight accent when he talked.

"Oh, sorry, that's actually right across the hall. This is 326. Are you our new math teacher?" You asked him, as he walked over towards you.

"Yes, I am. I'm Luke Hemmings." He said extending his hand. You shook his hand back, his hand engulfing yours since he was so much taller than you.

"I'm Y/N Y/L/N. It's nice to meet you Mr. Hemmings." You said. You didn't know why but you could feel your cheeks heat up, you though he was really cute. He had the most amazing blue eyes ever.

Luke chucked, "Call me Luke. Mr. Hemmings is my dad."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Luke." You said.

"It's nice to meet you too Y/N."

You stood there for a few seconds if silence, and then you said, "Well, I better finish setting up. The students will be here pretty soon."

"Oh, yeah, I better go get ready for the day too," he said looking at you. "Can we maybe get lunch together today say 12:15?" He asked before leaving.

"Sure. I'm free then." You smiled.

"Great. I'll see you then, and then maybe tomorrow I will forget where my room is again, so I can come ask you." He smiled and then he disappeared across the hall to his classroom. Then you had the biggest smile on your face for the rest of the day.

You couldn't wait for lunch to come.