He Is A Single Dad Part Three

Tonight you were going out on a date with Luke. You were super excited, so you put on a cute dress, and did your makeup. Then you waited for Luke to come pick you up.

*Luke's POV*

I was really excited to go out with y/n tonight. Lucy kept asking me if she could come, and I told her y/n and I just needed to spend some time together.

"Daddy, why can't I go?" Lucy asked me again when I walked downstairs all ready for my date.

"Sweetheart, I told you. Y/n and I need to spend some time together just the two of us. But you will have fun with Uncle Cal." I said.

"Ok, will you be home before I go to bed?"

"I don't know baby girl. You might be asleep when I'm home." I kissed her forehead.

"Oh, ok." She said sadly.

"Don't worry I'll come give you a kiss when I'm back." I smiled.

"Ok, daddy." She smiled.

Then Calum got to the house and I talked to him for a bit, and then headed to get y/n

*Y/N's POV*

You were just sitting on your couch waiting for Luke when you saw two headlights pull in the driveway, then a few seconds later, there was a knock on the door.

You went to answer it and saw Luke standing there. You smiled.

"Hey!" You said.

"Hey y/n. How are you?" He smiled giving you a hug.

"Good. How are you?" You said.

"I'm great. You look really pretty." He smiled.

"Thank you. You look very handsome." You smiled. You felt yourself blush.

"Thank you." He laughed.

Then you two headed out on your date.

You two got to the restaurant and then walked in. Luke pulled out your chair for you, and then he sat down.

"So how's everything going with you and your band?" You asked.

"Everything is good. You know we're working on our next album. I'm excited to get back on the road and tour. But how about you? Where was your favorite place to visit?" He asked.

"Well, I really liked London, and visiting your hometown in Australia was pretty cool." You smiled.

"Yeah, Australia is a pretty cool place." Luke laughed.

"Where are you excited to go? Are you going to some new places?"

"Well, we are going to most of the same places, but I think I'm looking forward to going back home to Australia. I don't get back there much, with Lucy, and then working in the studio."

"That will be fun though. Will Lucy go with you when you go back to Australia?"

"I think I'm going to take her this time. It's just hard because of the plane ride and her attention span being only for a short amount of time."

"Aww yeah, but I bet your family would love to see her." You smiled.

"Yeah." Luke smiled.

You two talked for a little longer and then had dinner.

He took you to a movie and then drove you home.

"So it was really great getting to see you tonight." Luke smiled.

"Yeah, I had a lot of fun." You smiled.

"Y/n before you go, would you want to go out again sometime?" Luke asked.

"Of course. I'd like that." You smiled.

"Sounds good. I'll text you." He smiled, then he leaned over and kissed your cheek.