Decorating The Christmas Tree

Today you and Luke were going to decorate your tree for Christmas. You were super excited because Christmas was your favorite holiday. And having all the Christmas candles around your house made you even more excited.

You got the ornaments down and set up the base for the tree, and Luke brought it in. Once it was all set, you watered it, and started putting lights on it.

"How many lights do we need on the tree?" Luke jokingly said.

"We need a lot. It's so pretty!" You said. Luke just chuckled and put the last strand of lights on.

Once you put all the lights on, you started unwrapping ornaments.

"Luke look. It's from our wedding." You smiled.

"Aww. That's one of my favorites." He smiled, kissing your cheek.

"Mine too." You said putting it in the front in the middle of the tree.

"Look at this one babe, it's from when we were boyfriend and girlfriend." He said.

"Aww that's one of my favorites." You said and Luke put that one on the tree.

The two of you continued putting ornaments on the tree and it was finally time to put the star on top.

You and Luke would switch off each year putting it on. This year it was your turn. Only you usually had to get a step stool to put it on.

This year, Luke wanted to help.

"Here love, get on my shoulders and I can help you." He said

"Oh ok. Thanks Lukey." You smiled. So Luke helped you on his shoulders and then stood up so you could put the star on.

Then you got off and the two of you sat on the couch for a minute looking at your Christmas tree.

"It's so pretty." You smiled.

"Not as pretty as you. I love you so much Y/N." Luke said looking at you. He wasn't even looking at the tree.

"Aww thanks! Love you too." You laughed. Luke always said that even if you were in sweatpants and a T-shirt without makeup. He was so sweet.

Then the two of you cuddled up and watched a Christmas movie with the Christmas tree lights shining on the tree.