You Pick The Guys Up From The Airport

Today your boyfriend Luke was coming home from tour and the other guys were coming with him.

You were going to the airport to pick them all up, so you got up and got dressed. You couldn't wait to see Luke because it had been almost a year since you have seen him; I mean you would FaceTime whenever you could or talk on the phone.

You got the welcome home sign you made and headed to the airport.

Once you got there, you opened the sign up you made and then held it up.

You saw Luke walking toward you with the guys, but he didn't see you at first. But you saw Mikey nudge Luke and then he looked up and had the biggest smile on your face.

He ran over and gave you the biggest hug. Then the other guys gave you a hug.

"I missed you so much babe!" Luke said.

"I missed you so much too Lukey." You said.

"Hey! We're here too." Mikey said.

"I missed you guys too." You said.

"We missed you too y/n/n." Ashton said.

"Yeah, luke wouldn't stop talking about you though. He really loves you." Cal said.

Then you all went to get their bags, and headed to your car.

"Shotgun!" Mikey called.

"Hey! I should be the one to ride up front. Y/N is my girlfriend you know." Luke said.

"Too late! I already called it." Mikey said.

"No I call shotgun." Calum said.

"No I want shotgun," Ashton said. "I'm the oldest in the band."

"That doesn't matter." Mikey said.

"Guys!" You said.

"I'm here boyfriend!" Luke said.

"Guys!" You said.

"What?" They all said.

"It doesn't matter who sits up front. We're all going to be in the same car and then we're going to hang out. And besides it's like a ten minute ride."

"That's true." Ashton agreed.

"I agree." Calum said.

"Ok, fine Luke you can ride up front next to your girlfriend." Mikey said.

"Thank you." Luke smiled and climbed in the front seat. Then he held your hand.

On the car ride home, you could hear he guys arguing about something. Whenever they would do this you would always make the guys make up. They joked around saying you were like a mom.

Then you heard Mikey say, "Mom! Calum is being mean to me."

"No I'm not. I was just saying that we should have played Outer Space before Money on tour."

"Yes you are!" Mikey whined.

"Boys. You don't need to argue about that. Tour is over and at least you had both of those songs on your set list," You said. "Now you two need to tell each other you're sorry."

"Yes ma'am." Mikey said. "Sorry."

"Sorry." Calum said.

"Good now can we have a good time and hang out?" You said.

"Yeah!" All the guys said.