He's The School's Bad Boy Part One

"Alright class, I'm going to pair you up for your next science project." You teacher started to say. You were hoping to get one of your friends, but you knew that wouldn't happen. As your teacher read off names, your two friends got paired together and then it happened.
"Miss Y/L/N and Mr. Hemmings."

What! You thought. The schools "bad boy." You looked over your shoulder slowly where he normally sits and he wasn't there. Typical Luke skipping class.

"Speaking of Mr. Hemmings. Has anyone seen him today?" Your teacher said.

"No." The class answered.

You looked out the window and saw Luke lying down on a picnic table while he talked to his friends.

*RING*

Good your last class was over, now all you had was cheer practice.

You looked outside the window and Luke was gone.

You went to your locker, put your books away. And then grabbed your cheer bag and headed to the field. On your way, you passed the room where detention normally was. Guess who was there, Luke and his friends.

You just shook your head and walked on pass.

*Luke's POV*

While I was sitting on the window ledge in detention, my friend Cal said. "Hey mate, I heard you got paired with Y/N Y/L/N for that science project."

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah." Cal said

"Isn't she like super smart in science?" My other friend Ashton said.

"I heard that. I think she is." My other friend Mikey said.

"Good now I have someone to do all the work." I said doing my handshake we all came up with.

"Mr. Hemmings! Take your seat." The teacher that I don't know who was on detention duty said.

"Yes sir." I said acting all polite. Before I headed back to my seat, I looked outside and noticed Y/N at cheer practice. I guess I had to go talk to her after.

*Y/N's POV*

Once cheer practice was over, you headed to pick up your backpack and cheer bag. You climbed down off the bleachers.

"See you tomorrow ladies. Work on the routine when you can!" Our coach said.

Then you walked over to your friends.

"Uh Y/N?" Your one friend said.

"Yeah." You said.

"So you're paired with Luke Hemmings?" Your other friend said.

"Yeah. I really wanted to work with one of you all, but in a way, I find Luke super cute."

"Well stay away from him. I've just heard stories." Your friend said and your other friend agreed.

"Well, I don't even know how I'm going to work with him if he's in detention all the time." You said.

"Umm Y/N?"

"Yes?" You said.

"Look behind you."

Then you turned around and saw Luke leaning up against the school building looking at you with his arms crossed.

"I guess I have to go talk to him." You said. "See you tomorrow girls."

Then you started walking towards Luke and he walked towards you.

"So I hear we're paired up for this science project in Mr. What's his name's class."

"Mr. Brooks and yes. We are working together on this project." You said.

"Well, listen Y/N. I don't really do much when it comes to projects, so you might want to start." Luke said.

"Well, the thing is Mr. Brooks paired us together to work on it. So I'm going to need your help. Here's my address. I'll see you tomorrow at my house at four. Ok?" You smiled.

"Sure. Whatever." Luke smirked.

Then you turned and walked to your car.

*Luke's POV*

I don't know why, but for some reason I really like Y/N. But also I don't know if she would want to go out with me. Oh well. I would find out tomorrow. I could tell she was acting nervous to talk to me just now. So I think she might like me.