You're Famous And He Fangirls When He Meets You

Tonight was the night of the Global Awards. You were really excited because you were up for breakout artist of the year.

You wore a long dress that had a somewhat low front and a small slit in the right leg. You got your hair fixed up, and did your makeup. Then got in the car that was sent for you.

You got to the red carpet and you got to see some of your favorite singers and they loved seeing you. However, you really wanted to see 5SOS. You were a fan of them, and you loved Luke. But, you didn't see them on the red carpet, so you went into the theater and took your seat.

*Luke's POV*

The guys and I were presenting the award for breakout artist of the year, and I heard Y/N
Y/L/N was up for the award. I really hope she would win, then I would get to see her and give her a hug. I really love her music and she's my favorite female singer.

I got dressed and headed to our spot to present the award. We were like the second presenters of the night.

*Y/N's POV*

The first award was given out and now it was time for your award category.

"Give it up for your next presenters, 5 Seconds Of Summer!" The announcer said.

You got butterflies in your stomach.

"Alright alright. So this next award is for our break artist of the year. Guys I remember when we were nominated for this award." Ashton said.

"Me too. It was a great feeling when we got the award." Cal added.

"But it's not about us tonight, here are your nominees for this years breakout artist of the year!" Mikey said.

The video played, when your name came up the whole arena erupted in screams.

"And the award goes to...Y/N Y/L/N!" Luke said.

*Luke's POV*

When I saw Y/N stand up, I got really nervous but I tried to be calm. I was going to talk to her when we went backstage.

*Y/N's POV*

You stood up and hugged your friends, then walked towards the stage. You walked towards the guys, you gave Mikey, ash, and cal a hug, then you got to Luke and he gave you a hug. And handed you your award and envelope with your name on it.

Then you gave your acceptance speech and walked backstage with the guys. However, Luke stopped you.

"Hey Y/N. First off congratulations on your award." Luke said. You could tell he was trying to be calm.

"Hey Luke. Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you. By the way, I love your music. It literally makes me feel better whenever I listen to it." You said.

"Thanks. Same with your music. I think your music is great." He smiled, but you saw him tighten his jaw.

"Thank you. I mean it's not anywhere as good as yours but, thank you."

"Y/N your music is great. You just won breakout artist of the year. I think you might be better than us." He laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't say that, but thank you. Do you want to get a picture?" You smiled.

"Sure." Luke said handing a backstage crew his phone and you two took a picture together. Luke actually put his arm around your waist. You got one with just him and all the guys.

"Can you send those to me?" You asked.

"Only if I get to take you to dinner sometime." He smile.

"I'd like that." You smiled.

So you gave Luke your number, and ended up getting the pictures. You also ended up going to dinner with Luke

Luke ended up giving you all the guys' numbers because they wanted you to be their opening act for their next tour. And let's just say you and Luke ended up being boyfriend and girlfriend.