Honeymoon

You and Luke got off the plane in Italy and went to catch the water taxi to go to your hotel. Once you were on the boat you gently kissed his cheek.

"Love you Mr. Hemmings." You cooed in his ear making him smile.

"Love you too Mrs. Hemmings." He smiled kissing your cheek gently. You watched all the beautiful buildings pass by and you took some pictures.

You finally made it to your hotel and went to check in. You got complementary orange juice and then they showed you to your room.

You and Luke set your stuff down and you went and laid down on the bed. Luke came over climbing on top of you hovering over you.

"I'm so lucky I get to be with the most beautiful woman ever." He smirked.

"What's that face for Hemmings?" You giggled.

"No reason. You want to go out and explore?" He asked. And you nodded.

*a few days later*

You and Luke had just gotten back from dinner and you were back in your hotel room. You put the do not disturb sign on the door. Luke was in the shower and you wanted to be romantic. You closed the curtains and got in a cute little pj set he got you for your wedding night. You turned out the main lights and had the bedside lamp on. You sat cutely waiting for him to come out.

You heard the water turn off and then he walked out with a towel around his waist.

"Well hello there gorgeous." He smiled he quickly changed into pj bottoms and came out climbing over you like he did the first day you were there. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked.

"I am. Now kiss me you goofball." You said kissing him gently. You were both under the covers. And you know what happens next *wink wink.*