Luke's Wife Part One

You were sitting around with your husband Luke when he turned to you.

"Is everything okay Lu?" You asked. You brushed his hair out of his face like he liked. You were worried something was wrong.

"It's just the fans..they are still flirting with me even though we've been married for a year. And they just don't seem to understand I'm married." He said. He looked at you with sad eyes.

"Well, have you talked to them? Maybe making a video or doing a live chat to address what's going on might clear some things up." You suggested.

"You really think that would help?" He asked and you nodded. "Would you be in it with me?"

"Of course I can be in it. If that's what you want." You said.

"Please baby girl it will help me." He said.

A few hours later you came out of the bathroom and Luke looked at you.

"You feel okay love?" He asked and you nodded. You have been sick for a while now and you were excited to tell him some good news.

"You ready to do your video? You sure you want to do this?" You asked.

"Yes please." He said patting the spot next to him and you went over and sat down. He started the live. "Hey everyone, so I wanted to hop on here to address some things that have been going on."

You sat there rubbing her arm gently keeping him calm through the video.

"I've received some messages and comments here lately on my posts and things. I've had some fans flirting with me recently and I just want to say I really enjoy meeting you all and getting pictures, but you all know I'm married now. So that doesn't mean I won't take pictures or talk to you all anymore. It just means I'd like all the flirting and things to stop. I really hope you all understand." He said looking at the camera. "Thank you all and I will see you all soon." He said.

He ended the live and got off Instagram. You turned to him.

"So how did it feel to talk about that." You asked.

"It felt good to get off my chest." He said. "Now I can focus on us." He smiled and pecked your lips.

"I also have some news." You smiled and handed him a positive pregnancy test.

"Baby are you.." he smiled and you nodded. "This turned out to be the best day ever." He said and ended up tweeting the news to fans he was super excited. You told your family and his family right after.