Christmas Card

Today you and your husband Luke were going to take your first Christmas card picture together. Liz was going to take a picture of the two of you. You wanted to surprise Luke by telling him you found out you were pregnant, and Liz was going to help you.

You got a few pictures before you held up the sign, but you were really excited to take a picture holding it up.

So you and Luke stood next to each other and then you held up a little sign and took the picture.

After you got it, Luke said, "Babe? What are you holding?"

Then you showed Luke the sign. And has the biggest smile on your face.

"Wait. Are you.." Luke started saying. All you could do was nod. "Oh my gosh babe! This is the best day ever."

"Congrats sweetie." Liz said.

"Wait Mom you knew?"

"I did. It was Y/N's idea to surprise you."

"Babe! This is amazing! I have to tell the guys!" He smiled giving you a kiss.

"You're going to be a great dad Mr. Hemmings." You said.

"You're going to be a great mom, Mrs. Hemmings." He said.

"Should we use that picture for our Christmas card?" You asked.

"I think we should."

"I got a great picture for you to use." Liz smiled.

"Thanks mom." Luke said giving her a hug.

"Thank you Liz, and thank you for helping me surprise this guy." You gave her a hug.

"Anytime." She smiled.

Then the two of you went to tell your friends the exciting news and you two had the best Christmas ever.