Fans Ask You About 5SOS3

Today you and Luke were going to lunch, and you just wanted to have the day to yourselves.

So you two climbed in his car, and headed to the local cafe that you two loved to go to.

Once you got to the restaurant, Luke came around and opened your car door for you, and the two of you walked hand in hand to the restaurant.

You got your table and ordered food, then you two just got to enjoy your time together.

"So how's the album coming? You've been in the studio a lot lately." You said.

"It's good. Yeah, I know. We just need to make sure everything is perfect for the fans." He said.

"That's good. So does my Lukey get more solos?" You asked.

"You know I can't talk about the album." He laughed.

"You can't even tell me that though?" You laughed.

"Nope. I'm sorry love. You'll have to wait like the fans." He smiled.

"Ugh. Why? I mean it's not like I'm going to tell people about it. You let me sit in on your recording sessions for Sounds Good Feels Good." You replied.

"I know babe. This one is just really special to all of us, and we want it to be the best surprise ever." He said.

"Ok." You said.

Then your food finally came and you ate lunch. Then you two decided to go walk around the streets and then take a carriage ride before heading home.

While you were walking around, a few fans saw Luke and got pictures with him and you got in some. They loved you and Luke together, because you always were so sweet to the fans.

"Omg Y/N! Thank you so much for getting a picture with me." A fan said.

"Of course. Anytime." You smiled.

"So Y/N, do you know anything about 5SOS3?" Another fan asked.

Luke was standing next to you with his hand around your waist.

"I actually don't. This guy won't tell me anything at all." You laughed, which made Luke laugh.

"What! Luke you won't even tell Y/N about the album?"

"I know. Yeah. We just want this to be a surprise for you all." Luke said.

"See?" You laughed.

The fans laughed, "Well, at least he's being honest."

"That's true," You said. "I guess I can keep him right?"

"I guess." They laughed.

"Hey!" Luke laughed.

"Oh you know I love you." You said.

"Love you too." He said kissing your cheek.

"Awww! You two are so cute." One fan said.

"That's why you two are perfect for each other." Another said.

"Thank you". You and Luke said.

Then you said goodbye to his fans, and went to take a carriage ride. It was a really nice day, and you and Luke had a lot of fun.