You Have To Have Surgery

Tomorrow was the day of your appendix surgery. You were not looking forward to it. Your boyfriend Luke has been keeping your mind off it by doing fun things.

But while he was taking a shower, you suddenly thought of it while watching tv. You wrapped yourself up in a blanket and decided to lay down on the couch. You felt a small tear roll down your cheek.

Then when you thought about it even more, you felt yourself crying.

Once you heard the shower water turn off, you dried your eyes because you knew Luke would be concerned when he saw that you were crying.

Then he walked out in a pair of sweats and T-shirt and then sat down next to you.

"Hey Love." He smiled.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's do that." You said.

"Ok, well, let me go make some popcorn and then I'll be back." He kissed your cheek.

"Ok. Sounds good." You smiled.

While Luke was gone, you felt the tears come back. Only this time, you couldn't hide it from Luke.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Luke said sitting down next to you, then he turned to face you and you looked at him in the eyes, but no words were coming out.

You turned your head away and tried not to start crying again. Luke put his hands on your cheeks and said, "hey y/n look at me. I know you're worried about tomorrow. You're going to be fine. Everything is going to be fine. I'll be there for you when you get out of surgery. You're going to do great. And after I'll just get to take care of you even more."

"But Luke what if something happens?" You said crying.

"Look at me." You looked at him with sad eyes. "Nothing is going to happen. You are going to be fine. The doctors know what they are doing." Then he leaned forward and gave you a kiss.

"Thanks babe." You said.

"Anytime. Now let's watch a movie to get your mind off it." He winked.

Then you cuddled up next to Luke and he wrapped his arm around your waist while your head was on his shoulder.