The Workout

Imagine written by and given to me by: Calswifey96  

-------------
As I arrive at the gym I go in and go to the locker room to change from work. I had just joined and was suppose to meet my trainer today I knew nothing about him except that his name was Luke.

After I change I head into the training room and my eyes immediately meet his gorgeous blue eyes. He is quite attractive, tall, blonde and has a lip ring which I find strangely cute. He starts to walk over to me my heart begins to race.

"Hi I'm Luke are you y/n?"

"That's me it's nice to meet you Luke." I say shaking his hand.

"You ready to get started?" he asks

"Let's do it." I say following him over to a flat bench

"Okay I want you to lay on here and I'm going to give you weights to lift up and down I want you to give me 50 reps of those and then we will move to the floor mat for some ab workout."

"Sounds good." I say

"Alright here's your weights start when your ready. I'll count your reps."

As I get to rep 40 I'm feeling the burning in my arms and it hurts.

"Come on y/n keep going, ten more push through....Alright great job y/n let's move to abs now. I've got two different ones for you to do I want you to give me 25 crunches and then hold a plank for one minute."

"Okay let's do it." I say and start my crunches.

"1,2,3,4....,25 good job y/n. Now let's do your plank then we will move to our last thing for the day."

I get in my plank and hold it for one minute and then collapse.

"Great job y/n I'm really impressed with how well your doing most people would kill me by now. Now our last thing is running we're gunna run 5 laps around the track but don't worry, I'll run with you."

"Thanks I appreciate that." I say and we start running

"So how horrible of a trainer am I?"

"You're fine. I want someone who is going to push me."

"Well then you came to the right person." he says.

"I'm glad I did decide to come." And just as I finished saying that I loose my footing and fall down and face plant on the track.

He rushes over to me "Are you okay?" he says inspecting my body for injuries, and that's when he sees my bleeding knee.

"Come on let's clean up that knee." he says picking me up into his arms. He carries me into his office and sits me on his little sofa and grabs a wet rag and band aid from his first aid kit.

He gently rubs the rag over my knee and then pats it dry and applies the band aid.

"There all better." he says looking up at me.

"Thanks." I say and get up off the couch, but I loose my balance again almost falling back onto the couch

"Careful." he says grabbing my hand and helping steady myself and then we both look into each others eyes and we both lean in and kiss.

I didn't even realize it happened until after.

"Wow that was unexpected."

"Yeah, it was but in a good way right."

"Of course." Then he stands there for a minute not saying anything.

"Well I guess I better go."

"Wait," he says "I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Would you maybe want to go to dinner with me sometime?"

"Sure, it's a date when is good for you?"

"How does Friday night sound?"

"Sounds great see you then."