He Finds Out You Wrote And Read Fanfiction

You and Luke had a fun day. It was snowing so the two of you decided to go out and play in it. But after a while you started getting cold, so you both went home. Luke took a shower first and then you did.

You had just gotten out of the shower and Luke was lying on your all's bed on his phone. And you got dressed in the bathroom then walked out.

"Babe?" Luke asked.

"Yes?" You replied.

"Can you come here for a second?" He said.

"Yeah one second." You said drying your hair with a towel.

Then you walked over and got in bed next to him. And cuddled up next to him.

"What's u- oh my gosh! How did you find that?" You asked. Luke was looking at the old imagines you wrote before you met him.

"I have my ways, but it's cute. These are really cute." Luke laughed continuing to read them. You really wanted to grab his phone and delete all the imagines.

"This is so embarrassing." You said hiding your face in the side of Luke's neck. Luke laughed.

"Don't be embarrassed love. I love you." Luke said.

"Love you too." You said.

"I just didn't think you were the type of person to write imagines. Or read them." Luke said.

"Well, yeah. But then my friends told me about it and I thought why not. Never in a million years would I think I would be engaged to the one and only Luke Hemmings, so I thought I would try and write some."

"You're adorable. I can't wait to marry you." Luke said.

"I can't wait to marry you." You said.

Then the two of you cuddled up and watched a Christmas movie together as the snow fell outside your window.