The Proposal

You were currently sitting at your office at work just working when your boyfriend Luke texted you telling you he was bringing you lunch.

You smiled texting him back saying you couldn't wait to see him and you were getting hungry. You worked in the studio office with the boys so you've become really close friends with the guys especially Mikey.

Mikey came in to see you. He sat down across from you.

"Hey y/n. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good. Excited. Luke's coming for lunch so I can't wait to see him." You smiled.

"Aww the two lovebirds." He chuckled and you just rolled your eyes jokingly.

Then Luke walked in with lunch and some flowers. You got up and smiled.

"Hey baby girl." He said walking over and gave you a kiss.

"Hey handsome. You look nice." You smiled. He was in a dress shirt and dress pants and nice shoes. He had his shirt slightly unbuttoned like you liked.

"Thank you. You look beautiful. You hungry?" He asked.

"I am it smells so good." You said. He set the food down and the flowers.

"Well before we eat, I want to talk about something." He said.

"Sure anything." You said.

"Y/N I love you so much. You're an amazing girlfriend and I honestly don't know what I'd do without you. I'd probably be lost. I'm so glad you came into my life and I want to continue that." He got on one knee. "Y/N Y/L/N will you do my the honor of becoming my wife? Will you marry me?"

"Omg yes Luke." You said crying as he slid the ring in your finger. You cried kissing him gently. Then Mikey being Mikey ran over with tissues for you. You laughed and took one wiping your eyes.

You were so surprised and so happy. Then you and Luke had a great lunch spending some time together too.