He's Drunk (cute)

You were sitting on the couch waiting for your boyfriend Luke to come home. He went out with the guys to a club and he said he would be home by 11:00. It was now 1:00 A.M.

You were sitting in the living room watching your second movie of the night. You were starting to fall asleep, but then you saw a car pull up and someone got out of the back.

You finally heard Luke walk through the door.

"Hey baaabbbeee." Luke said. You could tell he had been drinking.

"Hi Lukey." You smiled when he sat down on the couch.

"I miiisseed yooouu." Luke said.

"I missed you too. Why are you home so late though?" You asked him. You were concerned about him.

"Are you mmaadd at meee?" He looked at you with sad eyes. "Do you sttiilll looovvee me?"

"Of course I still love you. I was just worried about you." You said kissing his cheek.

"I lloooovveeee yoouuu so much!" He said booping your nose. "Boop." He laughed as he did it.

You just laughed. "Love you too. Now you need to go get in bed. You had a little to much to drink tonight. I'll bring you some aspirin for the morning."

"Fiinne." He said walking to the stairs, but he started and couldn't get up the first few. You walked around the corner and he was just sitting on the stairs.

"Babe, why aren't you in bed?" You asked.

"I can't go upstairs without you." He frowned.

You just laughed. And then you helped him upstairs. You got him in bed, and tucked him in. Then you started to walk out of the room.

"Bbbaabbee. Don't leave me." He whined.

"Lukey I'll be right back. I'm going to get you some water and aspirin."

"Okkkaay."

Then you walked into the bathroom when you heard Luke talking to the bear he gave you.

"Listen, I know Y/N cuddles with you when I'm away, but she's mine. And I wanted to figure out what to do with you, but if Y/N found out you weren't here she'd be sad, so you can stay. But when I'm home she cuddles with me. And I want to tell you a secret. Promise you won't tell her? I really really love her and I want to marry her." Then you laughed. "Shh. She'll hear you. Now promise me you won't tell her."

"Promise." You smiled to yourself

Then you walked in the room.

"Ok Lukey, here you go. Take this in the morning. I'll be in the other room."

"Ookk babe. Loovvee you!" He said then he fell asleep.

"Love you too Luke." You kissed his forehead.