Wedding Day

It was finally time for your wedding. You were super excited as you got your makeup, hair, and nails done with your friends. Mikey really wanted to come with you since he was one of your best friends but you told him it was girl time and that you would see him at the wedding.

A few hours later you were heading to the church where you were getting married. You went back and forth about having a first look with Luke and you decided you wanted to.

Your friends helped you in your form fitted gown with three quarter length sleeves and the they helped put your veil on since your hair was all done. You heard a knock on your door and it was your brother. He was going with you to see Luke.

"Wow sis you look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks Ash." You smiled taking his arm to go see Luke. He let you walk up to Luke who had his back turned. He looked so handsome in his tux.

You lightly touched his shoulder and he turned around.

"Oh my gosh baby girl. You look so beautiful. Wow." He said giving you a hug tearing up. "Oh my gosh you're gorgeous." He said. He gently cooed in your ear, "you're so beautiful soon to be Mrs. Hemmings." That made you smile.

You took a few pictures with him and we're sure to get some of his reaction. Then you two went back to your separate rooms and the wedding started.

Ash walked you down the isle keeping you close. You smiled at Luke. When the pastor said who gives this woman. Ash said I do, but didn't let you go.

"Ash mate let my beautiful bride go." He chuckled gently taking your hand and the ceremony began.