Dance Class

Tonight you were going on a date with your boyfriend Luke. It was your second date with him and he was taking you salsa dancing. You haven't told him yet that you have been taking salsa dancing lessons since you were six *wink*

So you put on a cute red dress and did your hair in a high ponytail, and put on your dance heels.

Then there was a knock at the door, it was Luke. He looked so handsome dressed in his dress pants, dress shoes, and a maroon dress shirt that was slightly unbuttoned.

"Hey love, you look beautiful!" He said kissing you.

"Thanks. You look very handsome."

Then the two of you climbed in his car and headed to the studio where you were taking your dance lessons.

"Are you excited to learn to salsa dance?"

"Yeah, I'm excited. How about you?"

"I am. I have always wanted to learn. " he said.

Then you two pulled in the parking lot, and Luke came around and helped you out, and you walked hand in hand into the studio.

"Welcome. You must be Luke and Y/N. come on in."

Then you and Luke walked in, and the teacher stared showing you the dance with her dance partner.

You tried your hardest, even though you knew what you were doing.

"Luke, I don't know if I can do this." You said covering you face.

"Come on love! You're doing great. We are both just getting the hang of it." He said taking your hands away from your face.

You nodded. Then you tried again. Still not working. *wink*

Luke really started to get the hang of it, so that is when you decided to start showing Luke what you were made of.

Luke was so surprised.

"Wow babe! You catch on pretty fast." He said smiling.

"Yeah, about that. I kind of have been taking lessons since I was six. Are you mad?"

"What! Of course not. But why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I don't know. I guess, I was nervous." You said.

"About what? I think it's so cool my girlfriend can salsa dance." Luke smiled.

That made you smile, and after dance class you and Luke went home and cuddled on the couch and watched movies together.