Rainy Days With Luke

You and your boyfriend Luke were going to go on a walk, but when you looked outside, it looked like it was about to rain.

"Luke? I think we should take the umbrella. It looks like it is going to rain."

"I think we will be ok. We are just walking around the block." He said looking out the window with you.

"Ok." You said hesitantly. Luke leaned down and kissed you on the cheek.

"It will be fine babe. Let's go!" He smiled.

You took his hand and walked outside.

The two of you were having a really good conversation, about how tour went, and about what you did while the guys were on tour.

About halfway home, you felt a raindrop. Then another.

"Luke, I think it is starting to rain." You said.

"We're almost home. I think we will be ok." He replied.

Then all of a sudden it started pouring.

"Come on! Run Y/N!" Luke said laughing. You were laughing, running as fast as you could, and then Luke picked you up from behind and spun you around.

"Luke!" You said laughing. "We are going to get soaked."

"So, this is fun! Can't we just stay out here for a little longer." He said putting you down.

"Fine." You smiled.

Luke twirled you around a few times, then set you back down.

He looked down at you, just looking at you for a few seconds, it was still pouring.

Then he kissed you in the rain.

Once you finished kissing, you two walked home, still in the rain, and got all cozy.

It was raining the rest of the day, but you and Luke cuddled and watched movies on the couch.