He Finds Out You're The Biggest 5SOS Fan

You were making dinner for you, your husband Luke, and your brother Ash.

Luke and Ash sat in the living room playing video games together. You could hear them talking about the band.

"So mate. I know who the biggest 5SOS fan is." Ash said.

Luke chuckled. "Really who?" He asked pausing the game. He set his controller down.

"Y/N. Your wife. My sister. She loves the band so much. When she was little, she had our posters up, all our cds ever made, all our tour shirts, and anything to do with us, which was kind of weird at first. She still has it all in a scrapbook or on her shelf in her bedroom."

"Ash!" You pouted cutely. "Luke didn't have to know that. Now he knows how obsessed I am with you all." You said turning the stove off covering the food so it would stay warm.

Luke got up and walked over to you hugging you gently.

"Awww!" Ash smiled and you just hugged Luke.

"I don't think you're crazy. I think it's cute I to got marry our biggest fan and my best friend." He said. You saw a smirk appear on his face, "Uh ash, can you set the table for dinner? I need to go talk to Y/N about something really fast." He said taking your hand and going to your bedroom closing the door behind you. He gently backed you up against the door kissing you.

"I love you so much baby girl." He said kissing you.

"I love you so much too Lu." You said kissing him back.

You both had a mini make out session for a bit and then you heard Ash calling for you two. So you both stopped and you headed downstairs to have dinner with the boys.