Graduation Day

It is your graduation day and you were super excited to get your diploma. You were wondering if Luke got in safely or not since his tour was over; after all he is your boyfriend. He told you he would be there to see you walk across the stage and get your diploma.
---
When you walked in with your class, you glanced up in the crowd of parents to see if you saw Luke or your parents or not. But you couldn't find your parents or Luke, so you just sat down in your spot and you thought to yourself you would see them after.
As all the names were being called, you were getting a lot more excited to receive your diploma and see you boyfriend who has been away for a few months now on tour.
Finally it was your turn to walk onstage. "Y/N Y/L/N Bachelors in Art. Cum Lade." Then you walked across the stage and heard distinct and familiar voices say, "Yay Y/N!" And "That's my girl!" It was Luke and your parents cheering for you. You just smiled, moved your tassel to the other side of your cap, and took your picture with your diploma in your hand.
Once the President of your university said his final words. He said, "I now present to you the class of 2017!" Everyone threw their caps up in the air with you. The crowd behind you cheered and you hugged your friends sitting next to you. "I'm going to miss you so much!" you said. "I'm going to miss you too! But we will stay in touch and I will see you a little later this summer." your friend, Shannon said. "Same! I can't wait either." your other two friends Tyler and Lexi said. You all have each other one last hug and took a group picture. Then you saw a tall brownish blonde haired guy walking towards you with flowers. It was your boyfriend, Luke.
"Luke! I miss you so much. I'm so glad you could come." You said giving him a huge hug.
"I missed you too! I'm so proud of you Y/N! You got through these four tough years in school, but you finally made it." He replied giving you a hug back and handed you the flowers. Then your parents walked over and said how proud they were of you and took some pictures of you and Luke together, then Luke took some of you with your parents. Then he took one of just you because he wanted to post it on Instagram.
--
Once you packed up your dorm room, said goodbye to your roommate, packed everything in your car, you went to meet Luke in the quad because he had something he wanted to talk to you about. Your parents were already in their car heading home, you and Luke would follow a little later.
When you reached the quad, you saw Luke sitting on a bench already waiting for you. As you walked over, he stood up, and said, "Hey, so you're probably wondering why I wanted you to stay a little longer."
"Yeah." You laughed.
"Well, the other reason I came up here was because I have something I want to ask you." He said.
You had a confused and surprised look on your face as Luke got down on one knee.
"Luke! Wha-" you started to say, but you were to surprised to finish.
"Y/N, I love you so much and I am so proud of what you did today. I am so glad I met you! You are the only one who makes me truly happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you make me the happiest man ever, and marry me?" He asked.
"Yes. I will!" You said smiling as he slid a beautiful ring on your finger. "Luke! It's beautiful."
He stood up, and smiled, then he leaned down and gave you a kiss. Then you two walked hand in hand to your car.
"I can't wait to marry you, y/n." He said
"I can't wait to marry you either, Luke." You said looking up at him smiling. Then you two got in your car and headed home to tell your parents the news.
---