Birthday Surprise

Today your friends were surprising you for your birthday. You told them no surprises because you hated surprises.

They told you to get dressed nice, so you decided to wear a cute blue dress, with cute gold heels. Your hair was straight and your makeup was simple.

Your friends were waiting outside for you. They were taking you to the place where you were going for your birthday.

Once you got in the car, they put a blindfold on you.

"What's this for?" You asked.

"We said it's a surprise. And we don't want you to see where you're going." They said.

"Seriously."

"Yup." They both said.

It took a few minutes to get there, but you finally made it to the mystery destination.

Your friends got out of the car first and then helped you out. You slowly walked towards wherever you were going, and then you went inside.

"Ok, just a few more steps and then we're here."

"Ok."

"Ok, sit down now."

"Ok."

"Now count to three and then take your blindfold off."

1,2,3

You took your blindfold off only to see the one and only Luke Robert Hemmings sitting in front of you wearing a maroon dress shirt, black dress pants, and black dress shoes.

"Surprise love. Happy Birthday. I'm Luke."

"Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I'm Y/N."

"Well it's nice to meet you. So you're probably wondering what is going on. Your friends won a contest for you and you get to have dinner with me. Then we get to hang out for a little bit."

"Seriously."

"Yeah."

"Cool."

Then you and Luke ended up having a good dinner and ended up setting up another date.

It was the best birthday ever.