He's Sick

You and Luke had been out all day, getting last minute Christmas shopping finished, and you were just now heading home.

Once you got back, you both took all the shopping bags up to your room so you could wrap them later. But you both decided you wanted to have dinner and watch a Christmas movie first.

You both cuddled up on the couch and turned on Elf. Luke had his arm around you and you were cuddled up on his side with your head on his shoulder. You both weren't super hungry so you decided to wait and eat.

But about halfway through the movie, Luke got up and ran to the bathroom. You quickly got up and followed him. You saw he was getting sick.

"It's ok." You said rubbing his back.

Once Luke wasn't getting sick, he slowly got up and you got up with him.

"Ok, you need to go lie down. I want you to go get in bed." You said.

"But bbaabbeee." He said.

"Luke, you need to rest. I'm going to make you some soup." You said.

"Can we cuddle?" He whined.

"Once you finish your soup." You said. He gave you a small smile since he didn't feel well.

As you were making Luke some soup, and he was in bed, you heard, "bbaabbeee? Can you get some more blankets? And my favorite sweatshirt?"

"Yes, I'll get them once I finish making your soup."

"Thanks babe." He said.

Then you took him his soup and got some more blankets and his favorite sweatshirt. And as you were about to climb in bed next to him, Luke said, "Can you get some socks for me?"

"Of course babe." You smiled, climbing out of bed and walking over to his dresser and got some socks for him. Then you wrapped a blanket around him and he put the socks you got him on, and then he put his pillow in your lap and put his head down.

"Feel any better?" You asked him.

"Not really, but I'm glad you're here to take care of me." He smiled.

"I'm glad I'm here too." You smiled.

Then you finished your movie and you ate some dinner yourself. Luke had fallen asleep once the movie was over, so you decided to clean up a little then you headed to bed, and once you got in bed, Luke cuddled up next to you.