Chef Luke

Today your boyfriend Luke wanted to have you over for dinner and to watch a movie.

So you got dressed in the dress he got you for your birthday and straightened your hair then headed to his place.

"Babe! You're here!" Luke came to your car and opening your door.

"Hey babe!" You smiled climbing out of the car only to be pulled into a hug from Luke.

"Come on, I'm getting ready to start making dinner." He said putting his arm around your waist and the two of you started walking inside.

Once you got in, Luke got you something to drink and you sat at the counter while Luke made dinner.

"So how was your day?" Luke asked.

"Pretty good. Work was eh. How about you?"

Luke chuckled because he knew you loved your job you just had to work a later shift today.

"Mine was good. Better now that you're here."

That made you smile.

"So what are we having?" You asked.

"Homemade pasta. Here let me show you something."

He started picking the noodles up and tossing them in flour, it was really funny because some would go flying off to the side. You had to film it and when Luke noticed he smiled and laughed to himself.

"Here let me help." You smiled.

"But babe! I wanted to be romantic and make dinner for you." He frowned.

"This is romantic. And I don't mind at all." You smiled.

You and Luke finished up making dinner and ended up having a great time talking and enjoying your pasta you made for dinner.