You Go To The Movies Together

Tonight you were going to the movies with your boyfriend Luke.

So you got dressed cute in some boots, dark skinny jeans, and a cute sweater. And your hair was straight. Luke just wore his black boots, black jeans, and a T-shirt.

"You ready to go to the movies love?" Luke said.

"Yeah. Wait what movie are we going to see?" You asked.

"I don't know. Let's see what's out when we get there." He said.

"Ok." You said.

Then you got in his car and headed to the movie theater.

Once you got there, Luke came around and opened your car door then you walked in.

"Wait, Luke. This is where we get tickets." You said.

"Oh wait, that's right. I need to pick up our tickets." He said.

"Wait you already got tickets, but you told me you didn't have them. What movie are we seeing?" You asked

"You find out. You'll love it." He said.

You weren't sure what he was taking you to see, but when you walked in, you looked up at the screen box that told you what movie it was and you saw, "The Snowman." Great Luke was taking you to a scary movie.

"Babe? Why aren't you coming?" Luke said.

"Uh why didn't you tell me this was a scary movie. I can't to this Luke. You know I hate scary movies." You said standing still.

"Come on babe, I'll be here for you." He said taking your hand and pulling you along with him.

You sat down and immediately hid your face in his chest.

"Y/N come on, the movie hasn't even started yet." He said laughing.

"I don't care. This is what you get for taking me to see a scary movie." You said. You heard Luke laugh.

He put his arm around your waist.

The movie started and you felt Luke jump a few times. And you would peak out from his chest from time to time, but then you would hear the intense music and would hide your face again.

Once the movie was over, Luke said, "Uh love the movie is over, and people are kind of staring."

You peaked out from hiding your face in his chest. Then you sat up.

"Why did you do that Luke?" You said. "You know I'm not a fan of scary movies.

"I'm sorry babe. I just wanted to come see it, and didn't want you to be alone. The only way I was going to get you to come is if I told you we were going to the movies and didn't tell you what movie we were seeing."

"You know you could have just told me what movie we were seeing before and I still would have come and sat outside the theater."

"No you wouldn't even if I told you, you still wouldn't have come let alone go see a movie by yourself. We do that together." He said.

"Nope you're right I wouldn't." You laughed.

That night you got home, Luke cuddled with you until you fell asleep.