He Meets You At Dinner With His Family

*Luke's POV*

"Mom, do I have to go?" I asked.

"Yes Luke. We are having a family dinner before your brothers go back home for the holidays." She said.

"But everyone there is going to be older than me." I said.

"Luke, you're going. Now go get ready."

"Fine." I said then turned around and went to my room to get dressed.

I really didn't want to go, but I mean I would t be able to see my brothers again until after the holidays.

So I got dressed in my nice dress shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes that my mom wanted me to wear.

Then I walked out of the room and waited for the rest of my family.

*Y/N's POV*

You were super nervous tonight because you were performing some Christmas songs in front of a larger audience then you were used to.

But you tried to calm your nerves by playing all your songs through your head.

Once everyone was there and started their first course, you got ready to go out. You were singing during the entree part of the dinner.

You put on your favorite long skirt you wear around winter time, and a nice top that goes with it and a pair of heels. Your hair was done in loose beach waves.

Then you walked out and took your seat on the stool onstage.

Then the band started playing your first song. And you started singing "Sleigh Ride"

*Luke's POV*

I wasn't really having fun until I heard someone start singing. I looked up at the stage and saw a really pretty girl.

I had to find out who she was.

*Y/N's POV*

So as you finished singing your first song, you took a pause and then started singing your next one. As you looked out, you noticed someone very familiar. Luke Hemmings and the whole Hemmings family was sitting right in front of you.

You tried to remain calm and continue on with your set list. But Luke was watching you the whole time.

It was finally your last song of the night which was "Oh Holy Night."

Then you walked backstage. You couldn't believe the Hemmings family was there.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on your door.

"Come in." You said. You looked up at the mirror and you saw Luke Hemmings standing there. You had to turn around to be sure it was actually him.

"Hi. You're probably wondering why I'm here, but I thought you had a lovely voice and I wanted to come meet you." He said.

"Oh, well, thank you. I'm Y/N." You said.

"You're welcome. And I guess I don't really have to introduce myself." He laughed. "How long have you been singing?"

"Since I was nine." You said.

"That's nice. Well, I also really wanted to come meet you and see if we could hang out sometime." He smiled.

"Really? You want to hang out with me?" You said.

"Yeah. I do." He said.

So you and Luke exchanged numbers.

"So you're a fan of our music?"

"Yeah. You all are pretty awesome." You said.

"Thanks. I wish the other guys were here so they could meet you, but I'm here with my family before my brothers leave to head black to Australia. And my parents are staying for a few more days." He said.

"That's fun though. Having your family here. I love seeing your mom's pictures she posts. She's such a great photographer." You said.

"Well, would you want to meet her? And you can meet the rest of my family?" Luke asked.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Come on." Luke said.

Then you followed him and you got to meet his family, and you and Luke ended up having lunch the next day. You had a great time.