You Share The Same Birthday

You and your boyfriend Luke have been dating for about two years now. And once you started dating, you found out you share the same birthday.

Today was yours and Luke's birthday, and you planned to go out to dinner with your friends.

"Happy Birthday babe!" Luke said coming up next to you and kissing your cheek.

"Thanks Lukey. Happy birthday to you too." You smiled.

"What, I don't get a kiss?" He said leaning down next to you.

You laughed and then started to kiss his cheek but Luke moved and kissed your lips.

"Luke!" You laughed.

"What?" He smirked.

"Nothing. So what time do we have to go meet our friends?"

"Seven. I still need to wrap your present." He said.

"Ok. I wrapped yours last night." You said.

"When? Weren't you out with your friends while I was at the studio."

"I wrapped it before I left to go out with my friends." You smiled.

"Oh. Well you could have told me that. Am I going to like it." He laughed.

"Yes, you will. Am I going to like mine?"

"Oh you're going to like yours." He said.

So the two of you talked for a little longer and then you went to get ready.

You were a little curious to see what Luke got you, but you didn't let that get to you.

A little later you went to the restaurant to meet your friends.

You all sat and talked for a little and then had dinner.

After dinner, it was time to open presents.

You gave Luke his first and he loved it. You gave him a new guitar. It was the one he was telling you about ever since he saw it.

Then it was time for Luke to give you his present.

"Y/N. So I have thought about what I wanted to give you for your birthday for a long time. And I finally decided to give it to you this year," then Luke got down on one knee. "So, ever since we met, I knew I wanted to be with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you so much. Y/N Y/L/N, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

You couldn't believe it, so all you could do was nod your head.

Then Luke stood up and slid the ring on your finger, and then he leaned down and gave you a kiss.