How You Meet

As you and your friends walk along the streets of LA, you decide to go into some stores. But mostly you just decide to walk around town. Every so often, you would see a familiar looking guy, he was tall, had blonde hair, and what appeared to be a lip ring.

Then you and your friend left the store, and went to lunch. Right after you ordered your food, the same guy came to the restaurant. You were really confused.

"Hey Shannon and Lexi. Do you see that guy over there?"

"Tall, blonde hair, lip ring? Wait. Y/N! That's Luke Hemmings!" Shannon said.

"What! I knew he looked familiar. He's been following us I think. He was just at some of the stores we went in, and then he is here now."

"Y/N, he's looking this way. I think he's looking at you. I know he isn't looking at me or Shannon." Lexi said.

You didn't think Luke would be looking at you. Once you finished lunch, about five minutes passed and you heard a bunch of screams. You and your friends turned around and saw fans walking over to Luke.

Your friends dragged you over. You didn't want to bother him.

"Y/N! Go say hi to him." Lexi said.

"If you don't go Y/N, you may never see him again." Shannon said.

You were hesitant. "Y/N! I dare you to go talk to him and ask him out. We know how much you like him."

"Ok! Ok! Fine. You all stay here though. I don't want to get embarrassed." You said.

Then you walked over to Luke, when he saw you coming he smiled. Then walked your way.

"Hey, I'm Luke." He said giving you a hug.

"Hey, I'm Y/N." you gave him a hug back.

"Y/N, that's a pretty name. So this is going to sound weird, but you're probably wondering why I have been seeing you everywhere.... I think you're cute." He said, his dimples popping out.

"Thank you." That made you smile, then Luke turned to talk to some more fans, while you turned to your friends who were giving you a thumbs up.

"Hey, Luke?" You said.

"Yes, Y/N?" He said glancing over at you from signing an autograph.

"Do you want to go out Friday night?" You asked.

"What?"

"What?" You said.

"You said something." He said

"What? I did?" You said with a confused look on your face.

"Yeah, you said, do you want to go out Friday night."

"Sure, I guess." You said smiling.

"Ohh, I see what you did," he chuckled. "That's why you're so cute. Let me get your number and I'll call you later."

Then you and Luke exchanged phone numbers and took a picture together.

As you were walking to your friends, they were squealing.

Once you got home, you were surprised to see Luke texted you.

You ended up meeting him Friday and a few more times. After your fourth date, he asked you to be his girlfriend. You said yes.