He Finds It Cute You're A Fan Of Them

*flashback*

You were in your 20's and you were dating your brothers friend, Luke. He was 22. You were a massive fan of the boys and you had posters and everything up in your room and you had all of their cds.

You had your door slightly open but closed most of the way. You had their music playing and you were dancing around your room to their music. You sang along and didn't know ash walked by listening for a bit.

You went over and kissed Luke's poster and danced around more. You heard footsteps get closer but you thought someone was just walking by your room.

You kept dancing and singing and moved your hips from side to side. You turned around and your boyfriend Luke was leaning up against the doorframe watching you smiling.

"Lu I didn't know you were coming today." You smiled turning the music down and went over to him.

"Surprise love. So this is what your room looks like. Is this why you didn't want me to see it?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm kind of a big fan. Well. I am your biggest fan." You giggled.

Luke smiled. "Well I'm glad you're out biggest fan. And I'm glad I get to be with you." He said wrapping his arms around you. "Jump." He smiled.

You were shorter than Luke and you loved it when he picked you up.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and had your arms around his shoulders. You gently brushed his hair out of his face and smiled.

"Thanks love." He smiled.

"You're welcome." You said.

Then you two leaned in and pressed your lips together. You kissed in sync while the boys music played on the speaker in your room. You were so happy to be with your best friend.