Planning The Wedding

You and Luke have been engaged for a few months now and you were sitting on the couch looking at your Pinterest boards.

"Hey Lu?" You called waiting for him.

"Yes love?" He asked coming to sit next to you. "Oh wedding planning?" He asked smiling.

"Yes. I'm wanting to get some things started. So how does a Fall wedding sound?" You asked.

"I'd be happy with that. So it won't be too hot or too cold. What colors are you wanting then?" He asked.

"Hmm maybe like a blue and grey or red and something?" You thought.

"Either of those sound nice. Ooh I like that for our cake." He said.

You giggled. "Lu that's more of a winter cake." You said.

"Ooh can we actually have a winter wedding? What if it snows then it will be so romantic. Please?" He whined making you laugh.

"Sure babe let's do a winter wedding." You said.

You looked at some other things.

"This is cute what do you think of this babe? It's a wedding quilt where the guests sign it." You said.

"Oh that's cool. I like that." He said. "Where do you want to go on our honeymoon? Maybe Europe somewhere?" He asked.

"Ooh Italy sounds so romantic." You said.

"Alright. We will go to Italy. We can go to Venice and Florence and then maybe some smaller islands. How does that sound?" He asked.

"It sounds nice." You said.

You two spent the rest of the day looking at wedding things and planning everything from colors to your wedding bands to the reception food. It was a great day.