He Takes You To A Football Game

You were visiting Luke's family in Australia for a few weeks.

Luke had a few things planned and he really wanted you to go to a football game.

You didn't really prepare because you didn't know he wanted to do that, so you had nothing to wear.

As you were getting ready, you said,

"Babe?" You said.

"Yes love?" Luke said.

"What colors do I need to wear for the football game today?"

Then Luke walked into the room and went to his closet. He pulled out his favorite jersey.

"Here. Wear this. I have another shirt I can wear."

"But babe. This is your favorite jersey. You never let anyone wear it." You said.

"Well, I want you to wear it." He said.

"Oh, well, thanks." You smiled and put It on. You wore yoga pants and some boots with it.

Then you and Luke climbed in his car and headed to the game.

The drive took about twenty minutes since y'all lived outside downtown. But not to far.

You ended up having great seats and a great time.

The team you were going for was winning and it was halftime.

As you and Luke were sitting around, they were doing some fun things for kids and had some music playing.

However, at one point there was a kiss camera and it came to you and Luke.

Luke looked over at you and you looked over at Luke and then he leaned in and kissed you.. but the thing was, after the camera was still on you, and Luke stood up and told you to stand up too.

Then he got down on one knee.

"Y/N Y/L/N, I have loved you ever since the day we met and I am still falling in love with you. You make me the happiest person on earth, and I don't know what I would do without you. So, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" He asked and then he pulled out a beautiful ring.

"Yes, I will!" You smiled.

Then Luke stood up and slid the ring on your finger and gave you one last kiss.

Finally it was time for the end of the game and the team you were going for won.

It was a great day. Not only did you get to go to a home game with your boyfriend but now he was your fiancé.