Brother's Best Friend Part One

You're Ashton's little sister, and you have had a crush on his band mate Luke for a while now. You didn't want to say anything, because you knew Ashton wouldn't let you date him.

Ashton's band mates were coming over today to discuss their next album and start working on music. You were really excited so you decided to dress in a cute outfit. And then you went into the bathroom to do your makeup.

Ashton walked right by the bathroom and noticed you.

"What are you all dressed up for?" He said leaning on the doorframe.

"Oh no reason. Mom and I might go out later." You said. You didn't want him to know you just got dressed up for Luke.

"Are you sure? You know my band mates are coming over. Are you positive it doesn't have anything to do with them? You know you're not allowed to date them and you know how I feel about that." He replied.

"Oh yeah..." you started to say but didn't finish.

"Y/N. I don't want any of them to hurt you."

"But Ash! What if one of them like me back? You won't even let me go on one date with them to see?"

"Y/N I'm just trying to protect you." Then he walked away to his room.

About fifteen minutes later, Ashton's friends were over. You suddenly felt butterflies in your stomach, you were a fan of 5sos even though your brother was in the band, and you had a crush on Luke. But you didn't know if he liked you back.

You decided to go down to the kitchen to get some food and a soda.

*Luke's POV*

"So I definitely think we should include those songs on the album." I heard Ashton say.

All I could think about was his sister Y/N. I really liked her from the first time I met her. But I know how Ashton is about who dates his sister. But I really want to ask her on a date.

"Luke! Earth to Luke." Michael said.

"What I'm here." I said.

"What do you think about adding those songs to the album?" Calum said.

"Yeah. I think that's a great idea."

"Are you sure? Are you ok mate?" Ashton said.

"Yeah. Actually do you have something to drink?" I asked.

"Yeah, just check the kitchen." Ashton said.

"Ok."

So I got up from the couch and put my guitar on the stand and walked into the kitchen.

At that moment I walked in, Y/N was there wearing a stripped top, ripped jeans, and her blonde hair was in a half up half down style.

I kind of cleared my throat, and she looked up and smiled. I smiled back. Then I went to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I was going to ask her on a date while I had the chance. I didn't want ash to know.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey!" She responded.

"How are you?" I said, giving her a hug. She gave me a hug back.

*Y/N POV*

I don't know why but I felt sparks fly when Luke gave me a hug.

"I'm great. How are you?" You
smiled.

"That's good. I'm good. Just working on the album with the guys."

"Luke! Grab me a water bottle while you're in there." Michael said.

"Ok!" Luke yelled back. "So..." He said

*Luke's POV*

"So..." she said.

"How's school for you? You're an art major right?"

"Yeah. Painting emphasis. I actually have some of my stuff here if you want to see it." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I thought that was cute

"I would love to see it." I followed her over to the kitchen table where she was working and what she is working on is amazing.

"Y/N before I go back and work on our music. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"So I really like you, and I want to know if you will go on a date with me? Tomorrow night?"

"I would love to." She smiled. Which made me smile even bigger.

At that moment Ashton walked into the kitchen.

"What up mate. What's taking you so long?" Then he looked up and saw I was standing next to Y/N. "Luke we need you back out there mate. They want to hear you sing your solo." He said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

"I better go too, mom and I are going out. Do you need anything while we're out ash?" Y/N asked

"No, I'm good." Ashton said.

"Ok. Have fun guys!" She smiled and looked back at me and I gave her a quick wink where ash wouldn't notice.

"See you later Y/N." Ashton said.

*Y/N POV*

Then you went out shopping and you wanted to find something cute for your date