You Go To The Kid's Choice Awards With Him

Tonight you were going to the Kid's Choice Awards with your boyfriend, Luke, and the other guys.

You decided to wear a cute sleeveless lace crop top, with a semi high waisted matching skirt, with nude heels.

As you finished up doing your hair, which you did loose beach waves, there was a knock on the door. It was Luke. He was wearing black vans, black skinny jeans, a black and white baseball t-shirt, and a black leather jacket.

"Wow, Y/N, you look amazing. Are you ready to go?"

"Thank you! You don't look bad yourself. Yes, let's go." You took his hand and got in the car with the other guys and went to the KCA's.

You walked to the red carpet, and held Luke's hand the whole time. You got some pictures with him and then let him get some group pictures with the band.

The guys were up for the award, Album of the Year.

Most of the awards were being presented, and it was finally time for the award, Album of the Year.

"Here are your nominees for Album of the Year." The presenter said.

It went through all the nominees, but when 5SOS came up, the whole place erupted. Then it was time to announce the winner.

"And the KCA goes to...5 Seconds of Summer!"

Everyone was cheering, and then the guys stood up, and Luke gave you a hug and a kiss. He said he would see you after the show since he and the boys were performing to close the show.

You went backstage and watched them, so you all could leave after they performed.

----

They started singing, What I Like About You.

Then it happened. They got slimed at the end of their song.

It seemed like they were having a lot of fun. And then they walked backstage, Luke walked straight over to you. He was covered in slime.

"Come here babe! I need a hug." He said spreading his arms out.

"Luke! You are covered in slime." You said laughing.

He stepped closer to you jokingly.

"Come on, can't I have a kiss?" He said pouting.

"Fine." You said, just as you were starting to give him a kiss, he lifted you off the ground, and wrapped his arms around your waist. Then he gave you a kiss. "Luke! Put me down." You were laughing at this point.

"I just wanted a hug from my girlfriend." He said laughing.

"I was going to give you one, once you got cleaned up." You said kissing his cheek because you did feel a bit bad.

"I know. I was just really excited and wanted to give you another one." He smiled.

"I love you Luke."

"Love you more Y/N." he said.

After the guys got cleaned up, you and Luke walked to the car hand in hand. You had so much fun at the KCA's.