He Meets Your Parents

Tonight you were taking Luke to meet your parents for the first time.

You could tell Luke was nervous because he kept trying on so many different shirts.

"Luke!" You said.

Luke kept going back and forth to his closet.

"Luke!" You said again. "BABE!" You finally said.

"What?!" He stopped.

"What are you doing." You said standing in front of his closet.

"Trying to find the right shirt to wear to your parents. Come on let me find one." He said.

"Luke. The one you're wearing now is fine. I love that one on you." You smiled.

"You do you think it's ok to meet your parents in?" He was wearing his white button up.

"Yes." You smiled. He kissed your forehead.

"You know you're the best." He smiled. You smiled. Then went to fix your hair in the mirror.

Luke came up behind you and rested his chin on the top of your head.

"I'm so glad you're my girlfriend." He smiled.

"I'm so glad you're my boyfriend." You stood on your tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Wait you missed." He said.

"What?" You said.

"You missed." He said.

"Ok." You said standing on your tip toes again and when you were about to kiss his cheek again, he moved and kissed your lips.

"Luke." You said laughing.

Then you two got in his car and headed to meet your parents.

Once you got there, Luke came around and opened your car door, and you walked to the door hand in hand.

"Ready?" You said.

"Ready." He said taking a deep breath.

You opened the door, and said, "Mom! Dad! We're here."

Then Luke followed you out to the living room.

"There's my little girl." Your dad said giving you a hug.

"Hi dad." You smiled.

"Y/N!" Your mom said hugging you too.

"Hi mom!" You said giving her a hug back.

Then you let go and said, "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend, Luke."

"Hi Luke." Your mom said hugging him.

"Hi Luke." Your dad said shaking his hand.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you Mr. & Mrs. Y/L/N. Thank you for having us tonight."

"Of course Luke." Your mom said.

"Can I get you anything to drink Luke?" Your dad said.

"Just some water please." Luke said.

"Ok. Y/N?" He asked.

"Water too please." You said.

So your dad got you both water and you went to sit down.

"So tell me Luke. What do you do?" Your dad said. You've told him a hundred times but he didn't believe you at first.

"Well, sir, I'm in the band 5 Seconds Of Summer. I play guitar and sing." He said.

"Oh that's nice." Your dad said.

"Yes, it's pretty fun." Luke said.

"And how did you and my daughter meet?"

"Well, we just ran into each other at the local Starbucks. Y/N was sitting at a table drawing, and my band and I were sitting right across at another table and we kept making eye contact. I finally went over to talk to her, and now here we are." Luke said.

"And don't forget that nacho cheese joke you told me." You laughed.

"Oh don't bring that up." Luke laughed. "I didn't know what to say, so I just said, hey you what to hear a joke?"

Your mom was just smiling. Then when Luke put his arm around you, you noticed your dad sit back in his chair and cross his arms.

Your dad and Luke ended up bonding when you all had dinner.

Luke got along great with your parents and your mom wanted him to come back with you and have dinner again sometime.