He Has A Bad Day

You were waiting for Luke to get home from the studio, so you decided to go ahead and make dinner since you knew he would be hungry when he got home.

Fifteen minutes later you heard the apartment door open and close. You knew it was Luke but he usually lets you know he's home.

You walked around the corner and saw Luke standing there with his hood up and he had a sad look on his face. Then he saw you and held out his arms for a hug. You knew he had a bad day. So you walked over and gave him a hug. His chin rested on the top of your head. Once you finished giving him a hug, you said, "bad day?" Luke nodded. "You want to talk about it?" He shook his head.

"Ok, well, dinner is ready, so let's go eat." You said taking his hand and walking into the kitchen.

You sat down in the chair and Luke sat down next to you. He just put his head on your shoulder. You knew Luke was extra cuddley when he had a bad day.

"I messed up on my guitar solo today." Luke sighed.

"What?" You said.

"I messed up my guitar solo and then I just knew it was going to be a bad day. I did that, then forgot some of the words to our song, and then my coffee spilt all over me. This day has just been the worst." Luke said.

"Hey hey, calm down, it's ok. Sometimes we all have days like that, but you know what? Everything will turn out to be ok. No one is perfect. And tomorrow I know you'll make up for it." You smiled.

You heard Luke chuckle. "Now there's that laugh I love hearing." You replied.

"Thanks love. You always know the right thing to say." Luke said. "But can we go cuddle and watch a movie?" He have you the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course babe." You smiled.

Then the two of you cuddled up in bed and watched mean girls and Luke was feeling better. He was always happy to come home to you when he had a bad day.

"I love you Y/N." Luke said.

"Love you too Luke." You replied.