Chapter Five

Jaslin had ran silently back to the tent she shared with the Stark girls. Forcing her legs to move as fast as possible whilst also gripping tightly to her dagger.

When she reached the entrance, the guards and knights were already battling the clans men. Yelling as the clanging of metal on metal rang out throughout the entire campsite, and the smoke from tents on fire raised in the air.

Thankfully Jaslin found the girls hiding in the tent, shaking from fear as they listening to the maddnes outside.

"Where is your father?" She asked them.

"We don't know" Sansa whimpered.

"Okay, stay in here. Do not make a sound and do not come out until I say. I'll be just outside, you'll be safe" she promised and quickly turned back around.

Jaslin knelt by the entrance as she guarded the tent. Sandor had also appeared back in the camp now, storming past her towards the royal tents as he slaughtered down any in his way. Jaslin continued to watch silently as he began to battle with two large clans men. He quickly took down one with one smooth swipe of his sword and was now in a fierce battle with the other.

Suddenly, another clans man appeared behind him, but Sandor had not noticed as he continued to fight the other. The unbeknown clans man was about to strike Sandor in the back, when Jaslin jumped on to the attackers back and swiftly sliced her blade across his throat.

Sandor had just finished off his own battles as he turned to see Jaslin jumping off the man as he dropped to his knees and choked on his own blood.

"Allllll clear" the shouts began to ring through the camp and Sandor looked at the dead man and then back to the stunned lady.

"First time you killed a man?" He asked her.

"No" Jaslin replied with a flat tone as she wiped her blade clean on the dead man's tunic.

The queen had demanded from there on out that they only stopped at Inns. This was a hard ask in the north, between Winterfell and the neck, there was not a great deal, but still they all marched on. Lord Stark had also commanded Jaslin to ride with the other ladies in the more safe coaches. She had been so angry at him for that, but she would not argue him.

After passing through the Forrest lands of the Neck, the weather had greatly improved and they were only 2 weeks away from Kings Landing. In order to gather more supplies and rest the horses, the group stopped in the nearest town after officially leaving the north.

Arya had quickly disappeared to play with some of the local children, and Jaslin sat quietly with Sansa as they examined their latest destination.  Jaslin had still not been able to bring herself to speak with Sansa, not after the way she had heard her and the other ladies talk. Sansa didn't seem to care though, she had little time for Lady Frost and didn't bother to hide it.

"My lady, perhaps you would walk with me. Let us explore the area?" Prince Joffrey asked Sansa as he and Sandor approached the girls.

"It would be an honour your grace" Sansa beamed but then quickly looked over to her princes guard with worry.

"Does he scare you, my lady?" Joffrey asked and looked over at Sandor Clegane

"Dog, you scare my lady. Perhaps you and Lady Frost can keep each other entertained whilst I enjoy a walk with Lady Sansa. She is scarred too, so I doubt she will frighten easily" Joffrey smiled and looked back over to Jaslin with a smug disgust.

Jaslin watched in quiet hatred as Joffrey linked arms with Sansa and lead her across the market.

"Girl, won't do you no good to stare at him that way. Do yourself a favour eh?" Sandor grunted.

Jaslin to rolled her eyes at the man and then went to walk away. Instantly she could sense him following her as she walked out of the market square and into the more greener fields. She did not bother to look around or speak as she continued to march on, finally stopping in the middle of the long grasses field and sitting down to the ground.

"Why do you always follow me? Like, how do you always seem to know where I am?" Jaslin questioned as she picked at the long grass around her and looked up at the man who was now stood towering over her.

"I aint" he grunted.

Jaslin rolled her eyes again and looked away from him. Still Sandor continued to tower over her.

"What do you want?" She asked annoyed now at the complete invasion of privacy.

Sandor didn't reply though and continued to glare at the girl.

"Well at least sit down, you are blocking the sun" Jaslin sighed and began to make a chain with the long pieces of grass.

Sandor studied the woman for a minute before finally dropping down to the ground. The grass around them was so high that they became invisible to the market and the rest of the camp. Jaslin didn't seem to mind being alone with him. After the way he had approached her in the woods, the Night of the clan battle, she'd hardly looked at him and he thought she must of been scared of him, yet now she showed no sign of fear.

"Don't I scare you girl?"

"No, why would you?" She asked asked with intrigue.

"Most people don't look at my face? Yet you don't seem to fear it"

"I am scarred too and you do not fear my face" she smiled.

Sandor just grunted at her once again as Jaslin continued to make her chain of grass.

"Your welcome for saving your life by the way" she smirked after a moments silence.

"A life for a life. If I'd not found you in the woods, those clan man would of" he snorted.

"I would have been fine, just as I was before you tried to scare me" she bit back.

"You were crying girl, what happened? Did someone break your damned daisy chain" he snarled with more anger now as he leant forward and grabbed Jasmine wrists, breaking the chain of grass at the same time.

"Are you trying to scare me again Clegane? Worse men have done worser things" she hissed and tried to pull her hand back, but failed as he tightened the grip on her wrist.

Sandor glared at her for a moment, steaming with a sudden rage and animalist want to take the woman in the field, hard and rough. Jaslin would not back down though, and soon Sandor felt almost uncomfortable under her icy stare. Slowly, he released his grip of her and stood back up. Without another word he stormed away and finally Jaslin breathed a sigh of relief.